Clean up, aisle Tokidoki!!!

Oh finally found it under "Playground" General Forum Sub-Forum:

http://forum.purseblog.com/tpf-meetings/

Haha so sad it looks like no one checks there. Not a whole lot of meet-up threads...the lonesome Hawaii 5/07 meet says please delete. LOL. Maybe we don't like to venture out of our favorite Tokidoki and LeSportsac area?

I had no idea... I never bother looking anywhere else on the site. I wouldn't have anything to talk about with any other TPF bag collector...:sad: I only collect TD.

I *REALLY* like the idea of a reference library, where we can post by bag style and by print, w/PHOTOS ONLY.

I'd also like to see a thread w/our collections, photos only too... not sure where that would fit in..

It is just too much when you have to scroll thru 10 pages to see 5 photos...

Shopping subforum w/the authentication/deals/vendors lists would be great too. :yahoo::yahoo:

I think a lot of the new members (or new to Tokidoki) have been opening up unnecessary threads. I would really appreciate it if a mod could close those threads as soon as the thread-starter gets their answer. There are always more and more threads popping up about the same thing. :cursing:

I think a lot of the new members (or new to Tokidoki) have been opening up unnecessary threads. I would really appreciate it if a mod could close those threads as soon as the thread-starter gets their answer. There are always more and more threads popping up about the same thing. :cursing:

Report threads that you feel like need to be closed - I haven't been here long so I don't know if there are topics that have already been discussed. :yes::yes:

I agree about some of the unnecessary threads being opened. I know people are excited when they get the bag of their dreams, and we all love looking at the new purchases, but we really don't need to start a new thread every time a bag is purchased.

I try to use already existing threads, like the "show me your dolces, ciaos, zuccas, etc" threads for a new bag in a style already covered in a previous thread and then there is always the Collection thread that can be used to showcase new purchases. Besides, having the pics in those threads makes it easy for people to go back and research a style or print that catches their eye.

Yeah plus if we mirror it like it is on other forums, we'd have a thread for posting pics of dolces, and another thread for discussion of dolces in general where people can comment on them?

Sorry I haven't popped in... been very busy!!

I will have Vlad set up some new sub-forums for you all and we can get to work. Does anyone want to volunteer to help compile info?? That would be great!!!

Sorry I haven't popped in... been very busy!!

I will have Vlad set up some new sub-forums for you all and we can get to work. Does anyone want to volunteer to help compile info?? That would be great!!!
I can help with whatever is needed. I'm at a computer all day at work & don't have a very demanding job (currently at least).

ok so I was bored this morning and came up with a little questionnaire we could use for the new Introduction thread -- keeping in mind that people can fill out as much or as little as they want - no pressure!

Name:
Favorite bag style(s):
Favorite character(s):
First bag:
Dream bag:

We need more questions to ask, though!!!