Cle de Peau

I got a free sample of the concealer a while back thanks to a post from a user on the Sephora board, and they even sent a BRUSH along with it! I've hit pan on the sample, but there's still a good bit left. Considered buying a full tube of it, but I have the rest of a Cover FX concealer I was using and a backup for that, so I need to use those up first. I don't think CDP's concealer is going anywhere.
That's so nice that they sent a brush!

That's so nice that they sent a brush!

Right? Everyone who got one was stunned and ecstatic! I forgot the website where the girl who posted about it found it, but it said nothing about a brush ... just the concealer. Hell, everyone was just happy they actually got the sample since a lot of times when you put in for free sample offers with no purchase required you don't ever receive anything.

Right? Everyone who got one was stunned and ecstatic! I forgot the website where the girl who posted about it found it, but it said nothing about a brush ... just the concealer. Hell, everyone was just happy they actually got the sample since a lot of times when you put in for free sample offers with no purchase required you don't ever receive anything.
That's true. Samples are the best!

Cle de Peau does make really incredible eyeshadow colors. Now I'm on my second palette. I have the 309. You can wear it light or make it really smokey and alluring.
Eye_Color_Quad_309_07c6a08b-0b2e-44c8-b72e-a504866cabd4_large.jpg

Reactions: bonjourErin