Cle de Maison keys

Here is the list:

Ayala got a reply from LV:

This collection of key holders is part of the Spring/Summer 2012 seasonal theme called “Clé de Maison“ (key of the House) and plays with luxury hotel codes featuring the addresses of all our 15 existing Louis Vuitton Maisons. For each of the 15 Maisons, an exclusive key holder was created, featuring the address and a specific lacquered color. The number on top of the address corresponds to the opening date ranking from Champ-Elysées being the first number 101. Below, you will find the color guide for these exquisite key holders:

Royal Blue - Sydney
Navy Blue - San Francisco
Black - Fifth Avenue New York
Fuchsia - Kobe Japan
Brown - Macao
Yellow - Hong Kong Landmark
Orange Red - Shanghai
Dark Red - Hong Kong Canton
Light Blue - Rome
White - Paris
Light Green - Singapore
Purple - City Center Las Vegas
Maroon - Bond Street London
Hunter Green - Taipei
Peach - Omotesando Tokyo

what location is the orange one for and what location is the bright turquoise green one for?

Here are the two that I have: Paris & Rome. The Rome cles is more lavender-grey than light blue, IMO. I want to get the London one but I do not plan on getting there until late August. I hope they still have them.
DSC00002-1.jpg

Here are the two that I have: Paris & Rome. The Rome cles is more lavender-grey than light blue, IMO. I want to get the London one but I do not plan on getting there until late August. I hope they still have them.
DSC00002-1.jpg

Hi... I don't mean to be rude, but would you mind me asking how much the Paris charm was? I'm hoping to get to Paris at the beginning of September and this would be a perfect souvenir to bring back. Congratulations on both of your beautiful charms. :love: My DH and I were in Rome late last year and had an amazing time, I hope you also enjoyed your time there.

DSC00002-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing the piccu, they look so adorable! :3 I'm a bit sad the Rome one wasn't light blue as it appeared to be, was gonna hunt it down but I guess not :sad:

Hi... I don't mean to be rude, but would you mind me asking how much the Paris charm was? I'm hoping to get to Paris at the beginning of September and this would be a perfect souvenir to bring back. Congratulations on both of your beautiful charms. :love: My DH and I were in Rome late last year and had an amazing time, I hope you also enjoyed your time there.

The Paris charm was 275 Euros. I didn't make it to Rome this trip. My husband took his mother and brought back the charm as a gift. I've been there before and I loved it. So much history, it is amazing.

Thanks for sharing the piccu, they look so adorable! :3 I'm a bit sad the Rome one wasn't light blue as it appeared to be, was gonna hunt it down but I guess not :sad:

I took another picture so you can see it in natural light before you make up your mind. I put the charm next to a shirt that I think is very close in color.
Cles1.jpg

The Paris charm was 275 Euros. I didn't make it to Rome this trip. My husband took his mother and brought back the charm as a gift. I've been there before and I loved it. So much history, it is amazing.

I took another picture so you can see it in natural light before you make up your mind. I put the charm next to a shirt that I think is very close in color.
Cles1.jpg

Awww that's really sweet of your husband! :love: I've been to Rome as well, and I remember we tried to go to LV on one of the days but we were turned away as apparently there were too many people and not enough staff... But the shop looked almost empty :-s (VIP maybe?)

Thanks so much for taking another piccu, ACK I can't make my mind up now haha! Not quite sure how I'm gonna hunt this one down, I was thinking of getting the London Maison one but I don't think it'd go with any of my bags.

I was actually thinking of making a display (shadowbox maybe?) of the keys that I collect rather than using them as bag charms. I will try them out on a couple of bags and see how they look.

I think a maroon cles will look great on a Mirage speedy! Or what about an amarante vernis piece?

I wanted to start collecting "something" and when I heard about these I was swooning for them!! Does anyone think it's silly to collect these? Especially if their LE?

Any suggestions as to what I can collect? :biggrin:

I wanted to start collecting "something" and when I heard about these I was swooning for them!! Does anyone think it's silly to collect these? Especially if their LE?

Any suggestions as to what I can collect? :biggrin:

It is not silly...these maison cles are truly special as they are international pieces of art, at least in my opinion ;). I have been collecting them, and really love them.

It is not silly...these maison cles are truly special as they are international pieces of art, at least in my opinion ;). I have been collecting them, and really love them.

Could you show your collection? I love the idea, but how long do you think they'd be around for?

Or would just collecting LV bags be the best :smile: This way I can use them, and just stare at them!!