Cle de Maison keys

luvmydiego

Jan 17, 2011
Does anyone know if this was a one time offering, or do they keep stocking these? Just curious if it would still be possible to purchase from the Paris store.

I know this is an old post, but hoping someone maybe has updated info?

meeh16

Sep 8, 2011
They are limited edition. When I asked last time we were at the flagship, they said no they are not restocking them

luvmydiego

Jan 17, 2011
They are limited edition. When I asked last time we were at the flagship, they said no they are not restocking them
Thanks for the info. :smile: Bummer they are no longer stocking them as it would have been a great souvenir from Paris.

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
Yup, I was bummed that I could not get one in Paris in March....

LadyEnoki

Mar 28, 2012
Great...that's what that was....could have bought it last year when I was in Paris...live and learn lol. Anyone know if SF has any?

MrsPPS

Happily Ever After
May 26, 2012
UK
Just wondering if the new store in Cancun, Mexico has a cles charm?

I'm heading over there in April and would like to get a little something from there, but the exchange rates and things mean the bags are about £300 more expensive over there... So looking for something smaller!

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
Just wondering if the new store in Cancun, Mexico has a cles charm?

I'm heading over there in April and would like to get a little something from there, but the exchange rates and things mean the bags are about £300 more expensive over there... So looking for something smaller!
I don't believe so. These were from Spring/Summer 2012. If you go to page 2 of this thread, you'll see a list of what was available.