CLAY vs. WHISKEY GIGI?!?!?!?!?

Sorry to chime in late. My suggestion would be to get the Gigi in Whiskey (I think the Clay is kind of faddish, and the scratches won't look quite as obvious on darker bag), but to get the Legacy wristlet in clay since you love that color and it's more affordable.

CLAY! All the way!!!

I just bought this one too and I am in complete :heart: with this color and in this style! I have never seen another purse in this fabulous vintage clay color ever! Have you??? Although I have seen many whiskey colored bags! I don't mind the scratches and the marks at all...one of the reasons I loved this bag...in fact my toddler spilled a bit of water on it the other day--before I even wore the purse...but didn't mind because this bag is meant to look weathered. I saw it on a stranger (who happened to be a COACH SA) and fell in love with it! I usu. don't just fall in love with bags I see while out and about. This bag stood out in this unique grey color! She showed me her clay and it looked fabulous even though it was obviously a bag that was being used.