Classics - Coach Willis Bag

You're not crazy. Definitely check Ebay for deals, but as the other poster said, there are fakes out there so be careful! I picked up two Willis bags recently at antique stores, great conditions and great prices! Both were under $50, and they were absolutely authentic. I sold one on Ebay back a while ago last year in red, and I wish I still had it!! These are kind of small for me in general, but I kept the black Willis to carry a small Asus eee PC in, as it's fits perfectly.

I have quite a few of the vintage bags, including the Willis. It is a beautifully classic bag. Lately I have seen so many women carrying it along with other classics. In fact, today I pointed out a woman to my daughter who was carrying a Willis. There is something about those classics that is really appealing. I think they just have a look unlike any other line. They aren't lined, but that's one less thing to worry about tearing or keeping clean. I have 3 of the newer bags, Bleeker large flap, Ergo hobo and an Ali, but I'm really thinking about carrying one of my older bags also, I'm really liking the look I'm seeing on the ladies who are using them. I'd say go for it, you can't go wrong. These last forever and obviously never go out of style. :yes:

I just saw a british tan Willis at the mall last week. Get it!!! I've been carrying my classic black Court bag (my avatar) lately and I forgot how much I love it. They always comment on my bag when I go to Coach with a classic bag because they're not so common anymore. Also, you don't see fakes of these all over the place either. Good luck!!

So true!:tup:

I've been making over my stash to consist of more timeless pieces that will last hopefully forever, so Willis sounds perfect! I actually love the bare lining. This will be a perfect knockaround bag, especially once both kids are out of dipes.

I went ahead and ordered a new one. Call me weird, but I wanted my own new one to break in over the years. :smile:

Sounds like no one has issues with the bar thingy at the top?

:smile:

I've been making over my stash to consist of more timeless pieces that will last hopefully forever, so Willis sounds perfect! I actually love the bare lining. This will be a perfect knockaround bag, especially once both kids are out of dipes.

I went ahead and ordered a new one. Call me weird, but I wanted my own new one to break in over the years. :smile:

Sounds like no one has issues with the bar thingy at the top?

:smile:
Not me!:smile: