Classic flap bag

Mar 13, 2006
I am seriously considering buying a classic flap bag in medium. I don't know which color to go with though...pink or black? I don't have a good day-night bag, so I'm leaning towards black. But I just love the "Chanel pink"!!!!

Does anyone here own a classic in meduim? How do you like it? Do you use it a lot? When do you use it most (day? night?). How much can you fit into it? Do you find all those pockets useful? If you have pics of it and/or you wearing it, please, please, please post! I would love ANY piece of info that you can give me!

Thanks!

hi there!
like you, im on a hunt for chanel as well... i think at the end of the day, im going to go for a large... ppl keep telling me that its only like an inch bigger than the medium - so im gonna go for a large (if i can find one i like) and the colour will be black!
good luck on your search!!! :smile:

I love my medium black caviar with silver hardware. I don't use it too often, but whenever I go out where I k now there is no rain or chance of getting mugged (downtown LA lol), I take it with me. I love it! It doesn't fit a heck lot. I can put in a wallet, keys (in a key holder to protect the leather), lipgloss, and my cell phone. Those are your essentials =)

Attachments

• classicflap.jpg
    classicflap.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 105
  • me and chanel.jpg
    me and chanel.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 301