Classic flap bag

1. I am seriously considering buying a classic flap bag in medium. I don't know which color to go with though...pink or black? I don't have a good day-night bag, so I'm leaning towards black. But I just love the "Chanel pink"!!!!

Does anyone here own a classic in meduim? How do you like it? Do you use it a lot? When do you use it most (day? night?). How much can you fit into it? Do you find all those pockets useful? If you have pics of it and/or you wearing it, please, please, please post! I would love ANY piece of info that you can give me!

Thanks!

2. hi there!
    like you, im on a hunt for chanel as well... i think at the end of the day, im going to go for a large... ppl keep telling me that its only like an inch bigger than the medium - so im gonna go for a large (if i can find one i like) and the colour will be black!
    good luck on your search!!! :smile:

3. Definitely depends on your wardrobe. Do you already wear a lot of pink? In that case, get the black.

4. I love my medium black caviar with silver hardware. I don't use it too often, but whenever I go out where I k now there is no rain or chance of getting mugged (downtown LA lol), I take it with me. I love it! It doesn't fit a heck lot. I can put in a wallet, keys (in a key holder to protect the leather), lipgloss, and my cell phone. Those are your essentials =)

classicflap.jpg me and chanel.jpg
  5. I suggest getting black, you'll have more use out of it.

6. May3545, thank you so much for your post! I LOVE your bag. So, I think I am going to get mine in black, too. Ohhhhh, you make me want one sooooo bad now!

Thank you everyone for your replies!

7. Black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice