Classic color for Birkin

kiko2

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
I tried to search for more info about which colors belong to the classic category but didn't managed to get much information

I am currently be allowed to make an order for a birkin but it must be in classic color only. Beside Black, etoupe, gold… what are the other classic colors?

Is Tosca part of the classic color?

TIA

Hmmmm.... Etain and Rouge H too...

Your SA didn't give you a list??? Not sure if classic is the same as permanent in her definition....

I think what your SA is allowing you to do is to put your name down for a color that is part of their routine order, just as Israeli Flava has alluded to.

Bags in "classic" colors, such as the ones mentioned above, are typically available and ordered every season by boutiques.

Based upon this theory, I would not consider Tosca or Etain to be classic.

Just to add -- the classics are all great colors. Congrats on being offered a bag!

This round of special orders allowed a few bi-colored bags; the rest in solid colors. It is the first time they have done this apparently. I had 2 swatch books from which to choose a color. These pieces cannot be modified as far as interior pocket placement or strap lengt, etcam repeating what was told to me by the SA. Someone here said the one color pieces would not have the has; my SA said it would since it is still being made for me. We shall see when the purse arrives.

I tried to search for more info about which colors belong to the classic category but didn't managed to get much information

I am currently be allowed to make an order for a birkin but it must be in classic color only. Beside Black, etoupe, gold… what are the other classic colors?

Is Tosca part of the classic color?

TIA
Bleu Jean, Orange.

Is rouge casaque considered a classic colour. Well it's a colour available currently and it's not a seasonal colour either. How about blue electric? It's my fav blue color.