Classic Chic or Commercial $hi...?

I think LV will always be classy and chic. I can understand from a business perspective why they would like to appeal to a younger market, but at the end of the day I think that the products they offer are suitable for people of all ages.

I don´t really care what people think about the accessories:shrugs: I think they are more accessible to people since their price is considerably lower than the bags so I guess that´s the kick for some to go buy LV.

I think all these little items mentioned are fab!

yes I guess that they do appeal to the younger generation but I love them and at the minuite there is very little in the way of larger items I would want to buy.

These little charms etc add a new dimension to the bags, I buy them and Im 32.

Remember that LV is in the business to sell merchandise and make a profit. As with any business, they need to come up with fresh marketing ideas/merchandise to attract new customers and retain current customers. Not everything LV manufactures appeals to everyone, but that's why they offer so many choices. If you like it then buy it! But if you don't like it, then don't buy it..... but someone will!!!