Clarisonic effectiveness Poll!

After a MONTH OR LONGER of regular use, what have you noticed?

• Thought I noticed a difference at first, but not anymore.

• Major difference at first and still!

• No difference ever.

• No difference at first but am starting to see a difference now.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've had mine for about 6 months now and use it every other day because my skin is pretty sensitive. It takes off makeup SO effectively & really exfoliates better than anything else I've ever tried. There is a difference in my skin, WAY WAY less breakouts. I used to always have some pimples here, pimples there, now...nothing. I looove it.

I use my Clarasonic every 3 days, manual wash one day & use Dr Brandt's microdermabrasion the other. I have an oily tzone and dry cheeks. I got it last May for Mother's Day and worked for me do far. I use the cleansers it came with and also Philosophy products. I'm still reading the Garden of Wisdom and trying the more natural route to my blemished skin.

^ :roflmfao: Swanky my dad uses mine!! Its crazy.. because I caught him using it!! I have seen a major difference in my skin the past 2 months.. I did notice it doesn't take off my makeup so well. I use the clarisonic gel cleanser, does anyone have a good cleanser for acne I can use with it?

^^ There's no product out there that will have 100% positive reviews, the only way to know if something will work for you is to try it out. I think the Clarisonic would be perfect for what you're looking for.

I took a weekend break from my Clarisonic and my skin honestly looks a lot better. But I don't want to give up on it just yet so I'm going to start up with it again.

Great thread Swanky!
Have been thinking about getting one for the last couple of months, and the comments/results have just convinced me to give the clarisonic a go - just ordered one so will let you know how it goes