Clarisonic effectiveness Poll!

After a MONTH OR LONGER of regular use, what have you noticed?

• Thought I noticed a difference at first, but not anymore.

• Major difference at first and still!

• No difference ever.

• No difference at first but am starting to see a difference now.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Please cast your vote for the experience most similar to yours.
Please only vote if you've used yours consistently for a MONTH OR MORE.

I noticed a difference at first: smoother, more glowing skin. Now, after five months of using it, my skin is noticeably less prone to breakouts. If I skip using the Clarisonic for a couple days, my skin begins to break out, but once I start using it again, my skin improves. I use it twice a day with the sensitive brush head.

Like the majority of us I have always taken really good care of my skin, but after reading so many awesome reviews and reading the raves many of you gave it I thought I had to have it. When I first received it I liked it, but my skin pretty much felt the same (I was always a big exfoliator) but I thought my skin looked a bit brighter. After using this for about two and a half months I'm not that into it anymore. I have these weird little bumps (def don't think it's purging) around my lips and on my chin and I don't know what to do about them. I doubt anyone else can see them, but I know they are there and they really annoy me. (Maybe I had unrealistic expectations for the Clarisonic.) I'm thinking I will drag my tush to a derm to find out what they are. I also use it twice a day with the sensitive brush, in the morning I use it with Philosophy's microdelivery and at night with Purity Made Simple.

I love mine and I see a huge difference in the way it cleans my skin vs. using my hands and cleanser morning and night. DH uses his every night and still likes it.

I have a couple of small pimples here and there - but I am six months pregnant, so I'm going to attribute them to the hormones, and nothing else. But I really believe in the Clarisonic and I will continue to use it.

I love this product, and consider it worth every penny. It has reduced the frequency and severity of my breakouts, and the exfolitation has made my hyperpigmentation issues better. Makeup is also more of a pleasure to put on. I use it at least once daily (often twice), with the head for normal skin. Definitely would purchase again!

I like my Clarisonic but i guess i would fall into the category of "loved it at first but not anymore". I get clogged pores and get monthly facials, i though this would completely wipe out my facials. The frequency has decreased but facials are still needed. My Clarisonic seemed to decrease my clogged pores immediately but then i just hit a brick wall and no matter how much i use it, my pores are still clogged. My pores are not as bad as they would be without my Clarisonic but it's also far from unclogged.

I got my clarisonic the week before Christmas. I will vote after one month. But so far, not too impressed--I typically have clear skin, but have broken out on my chin. Only thing I'm doing differently is the Clarisonic. Let's hope this is just purging...

i'm not sure if i SEE a difference but i definitely FEEL a difference when i don't use it. i just love how soft the clarisonic makes my face feel after i've used it.

i already use a prescription cream for acne so that helps keep the acne at bay if this were to cause problems.

My derm recommends use of the Clarisonic with acne regimens. I use it every night with the delicate brush head and in combination with Tazorac and Azelaic Gel and have no issues. My face is silky soft with smaller pores. Love my Clarisonic! :smile:

I voted no difference. In all fairness, though, before I got mine, I had been using ProActiv for several years and my skin was already really good anyway. Even still, I like using it because it forces me to cleanse for longer than I normally would, and plus, it just feels nice!

I've had mine for 7 months now, and I voted that I noticed a difference at first but not so much now. But now that I think about it, I may just be used to having better skin now. It did improve my skin, and I dont think my skin has taken steps back, so I should have voted that there is still a difference.