Clapton Backpack Club

Would anyone mind posting a cross-body pic of this bag?
I was leaving the house as I took this photo and thought the strap might be too long but didn't have time to switch it out. It was the first time using this strap and had no idea it was this long cuz it's my daughter's strap. But here is a pic of it. I hope it helps.

Attachments

• 20180613_165103.jpg
    20180613_165103.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,730
I was leaving the house as I took this photo and thought the strap might be too long but didn't have time to switch it out. It was the first time using this strap and had no idea it was this long cuz it's my daughter's strap. But here is a pic of it. I hope it helps.
This is so fab!!! Thanks for sharing - I adore how this looms crossbody!! :love:

What do you guys think about this option? I put a short handle from Kate Spade that I attached to use as a top handle to prevent the bag's top handle from getting dirty. Plus, since it's longer, it's easier to carry in the crook of arm as well.I'm including several pic angles. I noticed that there are many bags out there using several top handles, so I tried it. Any comments?

Reactions: GeorginaLavender

After seeing @sunshinemama ‘s post, this bag really piqued my interest. I tried it on at the store over the weekend. Definitely on my radar! IMG_8800.jpg

Received this yesterday. So beautiful and roomy and versatile. I have a nice LV collection and need some convincing that this bag is worth over 2K. I feel like I should spend a bit more and buy an all leather bag. Help me out ladies and gents. :smile:View attachment 4117828

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What is the ratio between your non leather LV (or non LV)bags to all leather LV(or non LV) bags? Also, aside from that, even if you only have all canvas bags, this particular bag is canvas + leather, so if you love the design then go for what you really love. I thought about the same thing as you after I purchased this bag, but in the end I decided to keep it because 1. It's so beautiful 2. It's very functional 3. It's very unique. I've never seen any bag quite like this. 4. I loved it.* this is very important. 5. It's very comfortable to use as a backpack and a purse. 6. I don't have to worry about the leather related issues since there is very little of it, and on top of that, it is a very sturdy pebbled type of leather. Also, when I first saw this bag, I thought it would be at least 2500.00. So, I think it looks more expensive than it actually is.