CL Survival Kit ***Size/Comfort Adjustment Advice***

I have just ordered the Catwoman shoe in 38.5 (only size availible) and from what I can remember from trying this size on, my toes felt a little squished, but there where a bit too much room in the heel, any recommendations for what I should use for those issues?

I have just ordered the Catwoman shoe in 38.5 (only size availible) and from what I can remember from trying this size on, my toes felt a little squished, but there where a bit too much room in the heel, any recommendations for what I should use for those issues?

I've had this problem with the Catwomen as well as problems with the T strap. As far as room in the heel, you can put a pad at the ball of your foot to push your foot back a bit.

And the Dr. Scholls grey heel grips:

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419DANF2QCL._SS500_.jpg

These are the heel grips I like, too. I use these if I have a lot of room in the back of the shoe, or Foot Petals Heavenly Heelz (the ONLY Foot Petals product I like -- the rest are worthless for me, but I :heart: Heavenly Heelz) if I don't have as much room.

I also have a pair of Dr. Scholl's gel ball-of-the-foot cushions in every single pair of shoes that has room for them. I love those things. I buy them in bulk.

I bought the Dr. Scholl's for Her version of Blister Block the last time I was at Target (they didn't have the Bandaid version) to throw into my purse. I don't usually get blisters, but every once in a while you do have that odd pair of shoes that rubs, so this sounds like a good thing to have handy.

This is an AWESOME thread!

I use airplus ball inserts too because they were easily available at target and they are thin but make wearing CLs so comfy. Also, I found some bargain non-gel ball inserts from marshalls/TJ Maxx (2 pairs for $2) and they are great for the price.

For outsoles, I put outsole stickers on my non-resoled CLs for a better traction. They are available at target, walmart, and all other places. http://www.amazon.com/Foot-Petals-Stoppers-Traction-Prevent/dp/B00110LAXY