***CL Sizing Info & Advice •*READ FIRST PAGE***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies...on a hunt for my 2nd pair now...hope you can help on the sizing for this pair, though I don't know what they're called...somebody know?

I have a pair of the Nu Et Nus in 37...they're a bit tight now as I haven't really broken them in yet. The SA told me (and I agreed with her) that was a better fit than the 37.5s..I may end up running out of those once they stretch...

I'm usually a 37 in my other shoes...my 38s don't fit that well now since I lost a bit of weight... :-s

I was wondering how this one fits...thanks ladies! :biggrin:

:tpfrox:

Attachments

• Louboutin.jpg
    Louboutin.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 702
Hi all,
I'm eyeballing some snakeskin Bianca 140s on ebay, and I've never tried on the style before. The seller said they fit her true to size. I've read through this thread, and I'm still not so sure whether I should go for these shoes or not. They are a 38.5, and the only other CL shoe I've worn is a Pigalle 120, in 38 (after a couple weeks of wearing, I'm beginning to have heel slippage). There seems to be a range of answers on here about Bianca sizing, like down .5, or TTS or even up .5 if you have wide feet. My normal size in most nonCL brands is 8.5, sometimes 9. I am going to try and go to the CL boutique in London tomorrow to see if they have a Bianca for me to try on, to see if I can even wear the damn things! If I can't try them on though, what do you ladies think about the sizing on snakeskin Biancas, considering stretching as well? Thank you!

Hi all,
I'm eyeballing some snakeskin Bianca 140s on ebay, and I've never tried on the style before. The seller said they fit her true to size. I've read through this thread, and I'm still not so sure whether I should go for these shoes or not. They are a 38.5, and the only other CL shoe I've worn is a Pigalle 120, in 38 (after a couple weeks of wearing, I'm beginning to have heel slippage). There seems to be a range of answers on here about Bianca sizing, like down .5, or TTS or even up .5 if you have wide feet. My normal size in most nonCL brands is 8.5, sometimes 9. I am going to try and go to the CL boutique in London tomorrow to see if they have a Bianca for me to try on, to see if I can even wear the damn things! If I can't try them on though, what do you ladies think about the sizing on snakeskin Biancas, considering stretching as well? Thank you!

I think that size will work for you by your pigalle 120 size but I'm confused about your US size. I'm an 8-8.5 US and I'm a 38-38.5 pigalle 120 and a 39 Bianca

I think that size will work for you by your pigalle 120 size but I'm confused about your US size. I'm an 8-8.5 US and I'm a 38-38.5 pigalle 120 and a 39 Bianca

Thanks for the input ChristChrist! Yeah, sizing is weird, eh? I usually do wear 8.5, but I have two pairs of Stuart Weitzman pumps in 8.5 and 9 in the same style, and they both fit perfectly. Similarly, I just bought a pair of cheapie Urban Outfitters flats in 8 and they fit just fine too. Shoe sizing is getting almost as difficult as jeans shopping! I'm just a little nervous about the stretching and potential heel-slippage. Is watersnake a particularly stretchy leather?

Hi can anyone help me with the Sexy Sling sizing?

Here is some info on my size. US size 7.5
Fifi: 37.5
Lady Lynch: 37
Pigalle 120: 37
Corneille: 38
Helmour: 37
Horatio Sling: 37.5
Bow Bow: 38.5

Would a 38 Sexy Sling be an okay fit for me?

Thank you!

Hi All - I actually have a question about what my TTS is. Here are the shoes I've tried on and what size I am in them.. can you tell me what my TTS is? Is it 38?

Patent Pigalle 100 - 38.5
Decollete 868 Jazz 100 - 39 (with gap in back but comfy in toes, did not try a 38.5 on)
Decollete 554 Patent 100 - 38.5
VP Patent Tortoise Shell 120 - 38
Vendrome Kid - 38 (length was perfect, could probably do 38.5 though because I could see the shape of my toes through the kid leather)
Simple Patent 85 - 38
Ron Ron Patent 100 - 38

What does everyone do about heel slippage? I got the lady lynch half a size too big. What types of insoles do I use to counter this?

Hi Lisa!

The helmour pumps I bought were also half a size too big. I purchased heel grips to stick to the back of the shoe (place as near the top edge as possible) and that has helped.

It's not perfect and the shoe is still a tad loose, but in can walk in them now.

Hope this helps!

Hello ladies!!! Well I've been on this site for almost two weeks searching and searching because I hate asking questions without a contribution!!
I will say you ladies all seem quite lovely, and so supportive! I love that there are all types of ladies here and kudos and congrats abound whether its a first pair for someone who has saved up or a veteran collector!

Now down to business! I am intersted in sizing information for the 160 Daf Booty in leather or suede
As well as the lady daf and lady highness.

I am a tall curvaceous girl with
wide feet :sad:

I typically wear..
Size 9 in Uggs
Size 11 in Alexander Wang Carrington (still adore and wear, kind of roomy)
Size 9.5 in Nike
Size 10 in recent fall 2012 Stuart Wietzman high wedge boots
Jefferey Cambell sneaker wedge a 10 (sorry all you IM lovers)
I do not often wear peep or closed toe heels, but when I do, the 10 is usually too large, and I fit between a 9 and 9.5
Own ariella clou studs in a 40.5 that are way too tight
Giuseppe's Wedges in 10s from 6 yrs ago that fit fine.
YSL Tribute ( i think) eel skin booty in 40 that's too tight
I measured my foot with a tape measure (not soft one so idk how accurate)and the length is @about 9.5 to 9 3/4 width is a crazy 3.5 almost 4 at the widest part!

So! Will the Daf Booty in the 41 fit? Suede or Leather? Is that a true 10 or 11? or should I go up to a 41.5 or 42?

I'm thinking because of the width issue I'd need at least an 11.

What about the Lady Daf and the lady highness?

Thanks so much for the information. I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere, I could not find it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.