CL Sales

Mar 5, 2008
So I've heard that the CLs won't be on sale at Barneys for another week at least, and I believe wantmore mentioned that the sales at the boutiques won't happen for another month or two, but I am hoping for a little more info. What are the discounts usually like? I've had my eye on a pair of Joli Noeuds on ebay, but I'm not sure if I should just wait to see if it goes on sale in stores. Also, when do they start going on sale at NM? TIA!

So I've heard that the CLs won't be on sale at Barneys for another week at least, and I believe wantmore mentioned that the sales at the boutiques won't happen for another month or two, but I am hoping for a little more info. What are the discounts usually like? I've had my eye on a pair of Joli Noeuds on ebay, but I'm not sure if I should just wait to see if it goes on sale in stores. Also, when do they start going on sale at NM? TIA!

so i was at neimans about 2 wks ago and the SA told me that all their spring collection will be on sale in about 2 wks, so that means this week. none of the classics will be on sale. he also said they will be marked at least 33% off up to 40% off.

Saks Presale starts tomorrow. I just came back from there and they were putting their stickers out. They had only done a few so far, and only one I can remember is the Python Fontanete. The presale is for Saks cardholders only and the regular sale starts in a week (Wednesday, 5/28)

Sorry, I don't know what the discount is, but my guess is 30%

Just got off the phone with BH Barneys. They don't have any louboutins currently on sale but the SA told me that they'll know by the end of the week if they will be on sale on the 28th

Just remembered a bunch of Jolie Neouds were being stickered. At Saks.

You can call Sunny Yang and tell him Juliet sent you!