CL Sales

Mar 5, 2008
So I've heard that the CLs won't be on sale at Barneys for another week at least, and I believe wantmore mentioned that the sales at the boutiques won't happen for another month or two, but I am hoping for a little more info. What are the discounts usually like? I've had my eye on a pair of Joli Noeuds on ebay, but I'm not sure if I should just wait to see if it goes on sale in stores. Also, when do they start going on sale at NM? TIA!

more_CHOOS

Sofa King on a Ban!!
Mar 18, 2008
So I've heard that the CLs won't be on sale at Barneys for another week at least, and I believe wantmore mentioned that the sales at the boutiques won't happen for another month or two, but I am hoping for a little more info. What are the discounts usually like? I've had my eye on a pair of Joli Noeuds on ebay, but I'm not sure if I should just wait to see if it goes on sale in stores. Also, when do they start going on sale at NM? TIA!

so i was at neimans about 2 wks ago and the SA told me that all their spring collection will be on sale in about 2 wks, so that means this week. none of the classics will be on sale. he also said they will be marked at least 33% off up to 40% off.

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Saks Presale starts tomorrow. I just came back from there and they were putting their stickers out. They had only done a few so far, and only one I can remember is the Python Fontanete. The presale is for Saks cardholders only and the regular sale starts in a week (Wednesday, 5/28)

Sorry, I don't know what the discount is, but my guess is 30%