CL or YSL? Opinions please!

The YSL are so incredible and I would go with them!! (plus I have been eying up these beauties :smile:)...Love the CL's however they don't grab me and make me go weak at the knees like the YSL :tispy:.

I agree about the YSL price-point.. I love the No Barre but for $1000 I think you could get a better shoe (like linpaddy said--I'd rather have an animal on my foot!)

I have the YSL tributes. I didn't intend to buy them but the SA brought them out for me to try on & once they were on my feet I loved the way they looked too much to want to take them off!
They are surprisingly comfortable & incredibly flattering. They are also the first pair of high end shoes that are not CLs that I have bought after becoming a CL addict.
So my vote for YSL!

Try both on and see which one you like best and is more comfortable. I'd probably go for the YSL, since it's less expensive. The No Barre shoes here are almost $1100 and that's a lot of money for what you're getting.

I actually like the YSL more. Don't shoot me, gals.

I love the look of the YSL tribute. It's really iconic. The shape, the platform, the peep toe...I think this shoe is a LOT more recognizable if you're considering the snob factor. :sweatdrop:

Both styles are definitely wearable, a decade later. But I refuse to pay almost $1k for the No Barre. Just because they are not being made doesn't mean that they are worth $1k to me. For $1k, I want a snake on my feet. Peta, please don't shoot me.

My vote's for the YSL. I've tried it on and it's incredibly sexy.

I agree with linpaddy on both ^counts. If you're going to diversify with the YSL Tribute, I don't think they'd be bad to go with. IMO, the YSL is eclipsing CL ATM in terms of hype which I don't buy into anyway because I wear what I want, but if it's snob factor you want...

However, I also agree with everyone who says the MJ strap lower on the foot is more flattering. I think you have to try them on and see how they feel and look on your feet. I've tried on the No. Barres and I love them myself, but for me I have to be more judicious with my acquisitions and there are a few more styles I'd rather save the $1k for. coughlizardscough