CL Maleficent shoes with Angelina Jolie

shoes4ever

May 2, 2014
Is anyone ordering/ordered these limited edition 'Malangeli' shoes? There are only 96 pairs available for pre-order at 5 boutiques (Paris; London; New York; West Hollywood and Hong Kong). Proceeds will go to the charity supported by Angelina Jolie - SOS Children's Villages. I was hoping someone would post info on these.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 594
My financial situation wouldn't allow me to invest in this type of CLs (=clearly collectible non pragmatic item), but I would totally order those if had some spare $$$.

And it's a bummer they will sell bloodless version of those!
If you're selling bad-*** shoes, why to censor those? This red drop on the tip of thorn was beautiful accent.

My financial situation wouldn't allow me to invest in this type of CLs (=clearly collectible non pragmatic item), but I would totally order those if had some spare $$$.

And it's a bummer they will sell bloodless version of those!
If you're selling bad-*** shoes, why to censor those? This red drop on the tip of thorn was beautiful accent.
Thanks DariaD for your response. I've been on the fence about these. I love them for their creative aesthetic. Plus the added bonus of aiding a charity in a small way. But my dilemma is that they are just too high for me to wear. After an ankle injury I can't do any higher than 100mm. At least not without a platform of some kind. And these look killer at +120mm. I have a pair in Black on hold for me - but as u rightly put it they are more a collectible. Hmmm... Looks like I'm going to have to pass on them.