CL Maleficent shoes with Angelina Jolie

shoes4ever

May 2, 2014
Globetrotting
Is anyone ordering/ordered these limited edition 'Malangeli' shoes? There are only 96 pairs available for pre-order at 5 boutiques (Paris; London; New York; West Hollywood and Hong Kong). Proceeds will go to the charity supported by Angelina Jolie - SOS Children's Villages. I was hoping someone would post info on these.

Attachments

DariaD

May 20, 2011
EU
My financial situation wouldn't allow me to invest in this type of CLs (=clearly collectible non pragmatic item), but I would totally order those if had some spare $$$.

And it's a bummer they will sell bloodless version of those!
If you're selling bad-*** shoes, why to censor those? This red drop on the tip of thorn was beautiful accent.

shoes4ever

May 2, 2014
Globetrotting
My financial situation wouldn't allow me to invest in this type of CLs (=clearly collectible non pragmatic item), but I would totally order those if had some spare $$$.

And it's a bummer they will sell bloodless version of those!
If you're selling bad-*** shoes, why to censor those? This red drop on the tip of thorn was beautiful accent.
Thanks DariaD for your response. I've been on the fence about these. I love them for their creative aesthetic. Plus the added bonus of aiding a charity in a small way. But my dilemma is that they are just too high for me to wear. After an ankle injury I can't do any higher than 100mm. At least not without a platform of some kind. And these look killer at +120mm. I have a pair in Black on hold for me - but as u rightly put it they are more a collectible. Hmmm... Looks like I'm going to have to pass on them.

Dorudon

Nov 21, 2013
I would immediately order them if they had a normal wedge. The shoe looks amazing except for this strange thorn. (just my opinion)

hopes420

Rox
Sep 11, 2012
Tiny tail/horn is interesting but still wouldnt buy them.
Heard they're somewhere around £950.