CL High Heel Hazards - what are yours ?

Hey All

Well today was the day, my team at my work finally moved office buildings to be with our wider team! :smile: The new building is a pretty standard block but not so well situated as the old one, which is a shame. That said, the new place definitely not so Louboutin/high heel friendly either if today is anything to go by. It is raining heavily which doesn't help but the lack of lifts is a problem and the on their is doesn't work.

How about you girls? how Loub/stiletto friendly or hazardous are your workplaces??

Louise xx

I never wear my louboutin to work. I just don't feel like work is special enough for such special shoes lol! Tbh my first pair were 140 Bianca and the height means I wear them much less than others. I am now starting to struggle in my 100's so I have literally in the last few minutes purchased my first pair of 85's. For the money spent I want maximum usage without ruining them or being uncomfortable.

I never wear my louboutin to work. I just don't feel like work is special enough for such special shoes lol! Tbh my first pair were 140 Bianca and the height means I wear them much less than others. I am now starting to struggle in my 100's so I have literally in the last few minutes purchased my first pair of 85's. For the money spent I want maximum usage without ruining them or being uncomfortable.

Sorry to hear you are struggling in you 100s Nikki, which style were you wearing? I am perched high in 120s today ;) Got to make a good impression for an important workshop x

I have tried on 120 in store Nd even bought a pair had to resell on eBay they are impossible for me to walk in!!

All of mine are 100's, Ron Ron, Iriza and Pigalle. I have Bianca 140 but this is fine because of the platform.

I am hoping to have more use of 85 for lunchtime dates and daytime use, can't do 100's unless it is a few hours or I am under the influence of alcohol [emoji23]

I'm looking to get a new simple with platform 85...it's my first pair of loubs, should I be worried about walking in them? I live in ballerinas and occasionally wear Ferragamo for dinners, think these are like 70mm at most?

Cobbled streets!

There's a place in the West End of Glasgow called Ashton lane that I go to lots for food and drinks - it is definitely a hazard :lol:

It's a complete nightmare to walk on when wearing my So Kate's - pic attached!

Attachments

• Ashton lane.jpg
    Ashton lane.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 720
Reactions: COACH ADDICT
Cobbled streets!

There's a place in the West End of Glasgow called Ashton lane that I go to lots for food and drinks - it is definitely a hazard :lol:

It's a complete nightmare to walk on when wearing my So Kate's - pic attached!
Wow! I'm going to be heading to Glasgow this summer, so it's great to have a heads up on the dangers of wearing my CLs out at night :smile: