**CL Chat Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHA oh dear boom ya know me too well :P Sadly he said NO MORE SHOES , so he's funding my BAGS ahahaha..if only he know how deadly bags can be LOL.Well he bought me a nice Zanotti for my birthday and i kinda went abit crazy cos he went interstate for two weeks and left me alone = 7 pairs of shoes :SHAME:

When are you coming back from Ghana ? or are you staying for good ?

Hello ladies! I've been out of the loop for a while now... but no more clichys?????? Please say it ain't so b/c I love the clichy! It's the tallest non-platform Cl that I can wear. Naked, I believe we wear the same size so we may have to battle for a few pairs online.

I haven't posted here in over 6 months! Do we still have an action thread here? I have a fews pix to post...

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Welcome back boom!

Morning Moshi!

imma how was the birthday party!?

No birthday party for the Dbf hes not too crazy about his birthday , we just relaxed at home after yumcha :smile: then pigged out on his ice cream cake :drool: i can seriously see 10kg added on my butt from the cake ..some serious damage right there.AND he got new ps3 so he gave me his previous one which was 3412432432 times better than his new one :devil:

No birthday party for the Dbf hes not too crazy about his birthday , we just relaxed at home after yumcha :smile: then pigged out on his ice cream cake :drool: i can seriously see 10kg added on my butt from the cake ..some serious damage right there.AND he got new ps3 so he gave me his previous one which was 3412432432 times better than his new one :devil:

yay!!! food and ps3! hheehhe

and as for the thing .... i'm on the edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.