**CL Chat Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodnight! I never stand a chance with the cats and dogs sleeping all over me. The only reason I can stay awake is it's so fun to watch them sleep :love:

JIMMY!!! :hugs: :smooch:

I think you've all gone to bed but I had a lovely day just browsing stuff and watching some tv with the boy. Anyway looks like we've been so chatty again we got another thread!! :rolleyes:

I hope everyone gets their shoes soon and those that shouldn't be buying STOP reaching for the phone immediately! LOL!

Yum cha - YUM! Hope you enjoy the bf's birthday ice cream cake imma!

MissE you should buy 25 shoes for 25 years?? :graucho: Just kidding, that's way too much moolah to spend at once. Feb only has 7 more days to go...

Not sure Bella.

Poseidons moshi? Hope they fit too!

Love NCIS...watching L&O SVU and Will from Will & Grace is there!

Hello ladies! I've been out of the loop for a while now... but no more clichys?????? Please say it ain't so b/c I love the clichy! It's the tallest non-platform Cl that I can wear. Naked, I believe we wear the same size so we may have to battle for a few pairs online.

I haven't posted here in over 6 months! Do we still have an action thread here? I have a fews pix to post...

Hey Imma!!! I've changed my scenary & been doing well. I'm trying to be good and haven't purchased shoes since May but I think this Clichy thing may send me over the edge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.