City steamer EW

1. Does anyone own this bag? Pics?

IMG_7624.PNG
    renee46, thewave1969 and shalomjude like this.
  2. I saw this one in store and photos don’t do it justice!! It’s gorgeous and wish I could add it to my collection. It fits so much and didn’t feel heavy at all.

snibor and MWTexan like this.
  3. Did you happen to take pics?

4. I didn’t. I wasn’t really thinking about that when I went. Sorry.

5. I am waiting for the python version

MarraC and snibor like this.
  6. Interesting. It looks gorgeous. I tried the regular city steamer and felt they were quite heavy. But this is a beauty.

7. Keeping everything crossed for you @shalomjude.

8. I saw it in an LV store today. I love the City Steamer bags. The City Steamer EW is the only one that has the handles attached with a square ring, enabling them to flop down close to the bag when they are not being used. I thought I was going to die when I saw this EW bag! I need to close a nice escrow before I can plop for this baby!

9. IMG_6928.jpg tried it on yesterday. Loved it. Not sure I need another black bag though...

10. Looks great on you. Beautiful bag. I wish the long strap was on each end of the bag instead of attached to the handles sideways.

11. I haven't seen it in person, but it looks beautiful from the photos!

12. I received the Gray EW with Python trim a few weeks ago, I did take awhile to come in, I ordered it last spring.
    The bag is gorgeous and I love the color, it's a plus that the handles fold down.
    One down side to the bag, it's very soft and it will have some sagging over time.
    Shalomjude, hopefully your's will come in soon.
    KimMN

2018-City-Steamer-EW-Gray-Python-v3-Small.png
  13. Wow this beautiful
    Is the strap short? Been waiting for 4 plus months now
    Thanks for sharing

14. Absolutely stunning colour. Congratulations

15. The strap is normal length, over the shoulder length, the picture looks better with it tucked behind the bag :smile:.
    It took about 5 months from the time I ordered it.
    I'm sure yours will show up shortly,
    KimMN