City steamer EW

I saw it in an LV store today. I love the City Steamer bags. The City Steamer EW is the only one that has the handles attached with a square ring, enabling them to flop down close to the bag when they are not being used. I thought I was going to die when I saw this EW bag! I need to close a nice escrow before I can plop for this baby!

I received the Gray EW with Python trim a few weeks ago, I did take awhile to come in, I ordered it last spring.
The bag is gorgeous and I love the color, it's a plus that the handles fold down.
One down side to the bag, it's very soft and it will have some sagging over time.
Shalomjude, hopefully your's will come in soon.
KimMN

Attachments

• 2018-City-Steamer-EW-Gray-Python-v3-Small.png
    2018-City-Steamer-EW-Gray-Python-v3-Small.png
    2 MB · Views: 429
I received the Gray EW with Python trim a few weeks ago, I did take awhile to come in, I ordered it last spring.
The bag is gorgeous and I love the color, it's a plus that the handles fold down.
One down side to the bag, it's very soft and it will have some sagging over time.
KimMN
Wow this beautiful
Is the strap short? Been waiting for 4 plus months now
Thanks for sharing

KimMN

Absolutely stunning colour. Congratulations

Wow this beautiful
Is the strap short? Been waiting for 4 plus months now
Thanks for sharing
The strap is normal length, over the shoulder length, the picture looks better with it tucked behind the bag :smile:.
It took about 5 months from the time I ordered it.
I'm sure yours will show up shortly,
KimMN