City or First?????

What are the colors of your other two First bags? If your main use for the new black one would be to go out in the evenings (dinner to 'fun night out') then you probably want to stick with the First. If you want it for more of a daytime bag to fit more than a First, then City is perfect. Either way, getting a black in the City or First would be getting a 'classic' piece. Good luck & let us know what you decide.

I want to add that my preference for City has less to do with how much I need to carry and more to do with leather worship. I actually don't ever need to carry more than will fit in the First. I prefer the City because it gives a larger splash of color, more of the gorgeous leather to drool over. I just want to see a bigger chuck of the leather. I like it supersized because my eyes are greedy.

I like the City because it's perfect as an everyday bag, but if you want a smaller bag and something you can take out at night, I'd suggest sticking with the First.

What are the colors of your other two First bags? If your main use for the new black one would be to go out in the evenings (dinner to 'fun night out') then you probably want to stick with the First. If you want it for more of a daytime bag to fit more than a First, then City is perfect. Either way, getting a black in the City or First would be getting a 'classic' piece. Good luck & let us know what you decide.
I have Blue India and Rouge vif!!!My other bags are all in dark colour!!If I buy a City I going to wear it mostly daytime...:yes: :yes:

I'm giving my vote to the city as well! I love how it is actually really HUGE but doesn't look like it because of the broad base.

But in the end, it does depend on what you intend to use it for the most :yes: Go with something that suits your needs, rather than what most of us would wish for :P