Citta at Winners in Toronto

If anyone is looking for a citta rosa trenino, there is one at Winners Sheppard Centre. It will be on hold until May 30 under the name Ann. I don't think I'll get it since I got 3 new bags from there already!!

Nothing today. Just the ciao ciao that you put on hold =), and foresta nuvola (not greatest placement), and a citta corriere. I wonder if they have the corriere in citta rosa anywhere!!! I can't find any more foresta bags either! I went to 5 winners stores today.

Did anyone see any other style bags at Winners besides what bluexcherri has mentioned?

Nothing whatsoever in foresta...I think most of our bags are gone already (I don't even remember seeing them today, so maybe they are totally gone??). Didn't see anything at College Park today, either.

Do they have any foresta at Dufferin Mall? I got a foresta nuvola at Bloor.
For ciao ciao and corriero, do they have them in pink citta?

no, they didnt have any foresta's at all at dufferin mall. i saw 2 scuola in foresta at king & spadina though. i went back to the one at dufferin mall today (since i work at the mall) and the ciao ciao and corriero's are gone. im wondering if the other stores carry other bag styles as well. which winners stores have u guys been to?? i went to college park, king&spadina, and bloor yesterday...a little disappointed with their selection.

[/quote] im wondering if the other stores carry other bag styles as well. which winners stores have u guys been to?? i went to college park, king&spadina, and bloor yesterday...a little disappointed with their selection.[/quote]

The ciao ciaos and correiros, do they come in citta rosa or foresta at all? I seem to find them in citta only so far. King/Spadina and college park were disappointing. Bloor put out their stuff on Monday. When I went on Tues, there were citta scoula, nuvola, correiro, trenino. Same stuff at Sheppard Centre on Wed (looks like someone has bought the trenino that I put aside). But everything is gone today! Even went to Markville, only 1 citta rosa trenino left.
I can't find ciao ciao's anywhere except for the one that Frogbubbles put aside!
There was one odd foresta nuvola in Bloor, so I picked it up!

Were there other new stuff at Scotia Plaza besides the scoulas?

Still looking for Foresta and Citta Rosa in styles other than nuvola!!! Please kindly let me know if there are any sightings!

oh dang!!

i missed the bags at Park Royal Winners!!!! would have loved to have gotten the foresta scuola. shoot. i only got the bambione citta downtown winners in vancouver......booooo hoooooooooo!!!:P;)

man, this is an expensive hobby!!!! :drool:

keep posting winners sightings in vancouver!!!! discount, discount discount!