Citadine PM in NEIGE?

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
I see this as an option on the LV website but it won't load the photo. Is this a new color for the citidine or was it always an option? Has anybody seen this in person? :P

ninakt

Nov 6, 2011
europe
I have tryed it on. Really beautifull IMO, was too big for me.My criteria was also to have zipper, (so went for Trevi pm). But IMO TDF bag.

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Thanks! I am thinking of ordering a mon monogram neverfull in these colors:smile:. It's either the mon neverfull with accessories or the neige citidine.
Two totally different bags. And one choice to make. :sad:

ninakt

Nov 6, 2011
europe
If you are tall and those are your mon mono on the backseat of your car, take Citadine and that picture will explode:smile:
(NF is nice too)

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
No. Those aren't my bags in the photo. It was the add photo that LV used when it launched the mon monogram line.
I am pretty tall. 5"8. I only have 3 LV right now. Trevi pm, artsy mm in mono and artsy empreinte in infini.
So I can get the mon monogram neverfull in the colors in my signature and accessories, or the citidine in neige.
These are the bags that I most want from LV right now.

kirbymax

LV Happy
Apr 20, 2010
GA
If you don't have anything in the Emp. line then I would go for the Citadine. Can't beat the leather or the smell. I don't recall seeing neige when I purchased mine but the bag is amazing!!

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
Actually I have the empreinte artsy infini. Like the one in your avatar. I love empreinte! I can't decide though!!

Gisforme

O.G.
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
Hi! I have the citadine PM in neige (Christmas gift) i've included a pic so you can see her, i love this color the best.
p.s. disregard the junk in the back, I have kids, enough said lol

Attachments

Gisforme

O.G.
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
sorry the pic came out bigger than i expected so it looks grainy, took it w the camera phone. At least you can get a sense of what it look like but the picture doesn't do it justice! sorry again

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Wow! I did not know it came in that color! It's stunning! Actually I'm happy I did not know that because I may list my mind debating the blue/beige dilemma! I think my SA would kill me if I made my fourth return in 3 weeks!