Citadine PM in NEIGE?

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
I see this as an option on the LV website but it won't load the photo. Is this a new color for the citidine or was it always an option? Has anybody seen this in person? :P

Thanks! I am thinking of ordering a mon monogram neverfull in these colors:smile:. It's either the mon neverfull with accessories or the neige citidine.
Two totally different bags. And one choice to make. :sad:

No. Those aren't my bags in the photo. It was the add photo that LV used when it launched the mon monogram line.
I am pretty tall. 5"8. I only have 3 LV right now. Trevi pm, artsy mm in mono and artsy empreinte in infini.
So I can get the mon monogram neverfull in the colors in my signature and accessories, or the citidine in neige.
These are the bags that I most want from LV right now.

If you don't have anything in the Emp. line then I would go for the Citadine. Can't beat the leather or the smell. I don't recall seeing neige when I purchased mine but the bag is amazing!!

Hi! I have the citadine PM in neige (Christmas gift) i've included a pic so you can see her, i love this color the best.
p.s. disregard the junk in the back, I have kids, enough said lol

Attachments

• 100_3950_2.JPG
    100_3950_2.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 1,291
sorry the pic came out bigger than i expected so it looks grainy, took it w the camera phone. At least you can get a sense of what it look like but the picture doesn't do it justice! sorry again

Wow! I did not know it came in that color! It's stunning! Actually I'm happy I did not know that because I may list my mind debating the blue/beige dilemma! I think my SA would kill me if I made my fourth return in 3 weeks!