Cindy's Still A Super Model

Mother's Day may be tomorrow, but this stunning mom-and-daughter set is already celebrating.

Kaia Gerber and Cindy Crawford made a chic appearance Saturday, joining the Best Buddies Mother's Day Brunch in Malibu as the day's hosts.

At the stylish picnic affair, the photogenic pair looked more like siblings than parent and kid, both showing off their world-class smiles in sunny day dresses.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...y-Crawford-pretty-patterns.html#ixzz4h5PNpEBg

404A4A4E00000578-0-image-m-51_1494725236349.jpg

404A577300000578-4503790-image-m-55_1494726448722.jpg

404A4A3500000578-4503790-image-m-56_1494726475661.jpg

404A49BC00000578-4503790-image-m-57_1494726507097.jpg

404A4AA000000578-4503790-image-m-67_1494727294136.jpg

I doubt Cindy has had any work done (at least not yet) she's always been my favorite supermodel. And if I may say so, I think Caitlin looks like Janice Dickinson=lol!

I doubt Cindy has had any work done (at least not yet) she's always been my favorite supermodel. And if I may say so, I think Caitlin looks like Janice Dickinson=lol!
Oh my, I respectfully disagree!....just look at her eyes...one is kind of wonky and just looks "off" to me...I'm probably the one that knows the least about cosmetic surgery, but imho, she looks like she has done a lot to her face....exactly what she has done, I have no idea ...

she's had work.. which is why I roll my eyes when I come across her meaningful beauty infomercials.. It's subtle, but she's had a little help

Reactions: skyqueen
Yep, all I see when I look at Cindy is Caitlyn Jenner in nicer clothes and wearing the clothes well. If she changed her hair for once, it might take away the C.Jenner similarities a bit.
Cindy was my least favorite of the 90's supermodels, but she was still beautiful back in the day.

Her daughter irks me, the permanent smug face is not cute. Plus, she looks much older than 15.

I think what happens is as they loose facial volume (and bone) it makes their nose look bigger (to them) so they get the tiny nose. Then they use filler to replace volume which is not enough so they do cheek implants. Problem is on women with thinner skin (mainly Caucasian) you can see the cheek implants under the skin AND the implants give them an angular masculine look that they didn't have when they were younger (because their volume was natural).
you said it better than me
I was going to say being thin and with age, she's lost softness in her face, making her look a bit masculine

I think what happens is as they loose facial volume (and bone) it makes their nose look bigger (to them) so they get the tiny nose. Then they use filler to replace volume which is not enough so they do cheek implants. Problem is on women with thinner skin (mainly Caucasian) you can see the cheek implants under the skin AND the implants give them an angular masculine look that they didn't have when they were younger (because their volume was natural).
I think you're right.

Yep, all I see when I look at Cindy is Caitlyn Jenner in nicer clothes and wearing the clothes well. If she changed her hair for once, it might take away the C.Jenner similarities a bit.
Cindy was my least favorite of the 90's supermodels, but she was still beautiful back in the day.

Her daughter irks me, the permanent smug face is not cute. Plus, she looks much older than 15.

ITA
I have never thought she was beautiful or even remotely interesting..................even when she was young.
That wonky eye..........................it must be an epidemic in certain circles :whut::coolio:;)