chronically frizzy hair

I am 19 and I have frizzy hair all the time. I have tried so many things shampoos , conditioners and treatment and nothing works for me. I came here via google and suggestions look good here but anyone can tell me what should i do . i also saw these home remedies while searching which suggests that things like . Banana Yogurt Mask , Avocado masks helps with frizzy hair is this correct http://askforstyle.com/12-reasons-and-home-remedies-for-frizzy-hair/

I am 19 and I have frizzy hair all the time. I have tried so many things shampoos , conditioners and treatment and nothing works for me. I came here via google and suggestions look good here but anyone can tell me what should i do . i also saw these home remedies while searching which suggests that things like . Banana Yogurt Mask , Avocado masks helps with frizzy hair is this correct http://askforstyle.com/12-reasons-and-home-remedies-for-frizzy-hair/

Kerastase has a line specifically for your type of hair..

It's call Discipline... check it out

Shea moisture try that line...very moisturizer..you might like it.

Beyond all the treatments mentioned, be sure your hair is dry at the roots, esp if you live in a humid environment .... I wash and dry at night, style in the morning. The last thing I do is blast my hair at the roots with the dryer to finish everything off

something that might help, i had frizzy hair too and then i tried the new bumble & bumble don't blow it (leave in product after washing your hair so really easy) i straightened my hair next morning when it's dry and it is not frizzy at all!

Currently, the best thing I've found (as I mentioned on the other thread) is Taya Buriti Nut Oil Conditioner + Tigi Bedhead Headrush Shine Spray (once totally dry).

Also, let it dry naturally, as much as possible (overnight, if you're someone who isn't too restless in bed!) and learn to embrace your (probably beautiful) natural waves/curls.

I know they say don't go to bed with wet hair (and I would agree with that), but I have never had a problem with going to bed with slightly damp hair (loose, not wrapped in a towel) and even if it's not exactly ideal, it's still going to be considerably better for hair than heatstyling is.

The more you heat style it, the more you damage it, so the more it frizzes in the rain/humidity, so the more you then have to heat style it...

It's a vicious circle.

Whereas, the less you heat style it, the better it looks naturally and the less it frizzes in the rain/humidity, so the less you feel the need to heat style it...

Biosilk Silk Therapy Lite is another product that does wonders but my true savior has been the Coppola Keratin treatment my stylist does every 4 months. Couple that with Coppola Keratin shampoo and conditioner, and my hair is like silk. It's expensive but worth every penny.