Chrome Hearts Lovers?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any Chrome Hearts lovers here? They have decent, albeit overpriced leather goods, but really great jewelry!

2. chrome hearts is so ridiculously overpriced! i like some of the jewellery, but those prices.... needless to say i don't own anything!

3. I own an ID bracelet and a canvas messenger.

At first I thought the jewelry was overpriced too, but it really is very durable and much better than the silver you get at Tiffany's!

4. I have a Black leather tote with a Cross on it and a Black Hoodie. But agree their prices are pretty steep!

5. And that coming from a fan of Hermes, that's saying something! :P

6. LMAO! :roflmfao:

7. I am a Chrome Hearts ADDICT!

They make the best sunglasses and accessories! I have chunky bracelets and a ring. I love my 'lounge at home' giant '**** Off' hoodie and I own two tshirts. Its my thing!

I love the style- its very 'me'.

8. It's nice to see someone else who likes Chrome Hearts! :yes:

9. Pics?

10. Work has been crazy for me, but I'll def. post pics of my designer collection, including Chrome Hearts when I get a chance!

11. I recently found another Luxury Lifestyle brand from LA - I used to be a Chrome Hearts Junkie, then I started shopping around, they have cool purses too.

No Advertising

12. I have recently discovered Chrome Hearts. I found a straw leather bag with leopard and a silver cross on it. I am coveting this bag. I called around and found out it cost $5,000.00. I am trying to find it cheaper than that, any suggestions?

13. Chrome Hearts is so strange. I am sure the accessories are nice but all of the t shirts I have felt seem such low quality, like Hanes t shirts, or something. I can't believe some of the prices. I didn't know it was still a big deal? I remember when EVERY celeb had a Chrome Hearts sweatshirt.

14. love chrome hearts! Their store is very cool too!

15. i've recently treated myself to a pair of chrome hearts sunglasses. I fell inlove with them. A bit pricey but i said what the heck. Well it seems that the screw that holds one the lens in by the temple has come off not once but twice already.

baaaad business...however i still love em.