Chrome Hearts Lovers?

I own an ID bracelet and a canvas messenger.

At first I thought the jewelry was overpriced too, but it really is very durable and much better than the silver you get at Tiffany's!

I am a Chrome Hearts ADDICT!

They make the best sunglasses and accessories! I have chunky bracelets and a ring. I love my 'lounge at home' giant '**** Off' hoodie and I own two tshirts. Its my thing!

I love the style- its very 'me'.

I have recently discovered Chrome Hearts. I found a straw leather bag with leopard and a silver cross on it. I am coveting this bag. I called around and found out it cost $5,000.00. I am trying to find it cheaper than that, any suggestions?

Chrome Hearts is so strange. I am sure the accessories are nice but all of the t shirts I have felt seem such low quality, like Hanes t shirts, or something. I can't believe some of the prices. I didn't know it was still a big deal? I remember when EVERY celeb had a Chrome Hearts sweatshirt.

i've recently treated myself to a pair of chrome hearts sunglasses. I fell inlove with them. A bit pricey but i said what the heck. Well it seems that the screw that holds one the lens in by the temple has come off not once but twice already.

baaaad business...however i still love em.