Christmas Gifts!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Just saw this...beautiful!!! So elegant!

2. Thank you Karo!!
    As we girls know, it's not about size, it's all about the sparkle!! :biggrin:

3. beautiful! love this design, would love to get the studs!

4. Thnak you very much dorcast 😊

5. Hello everyone! I am very excited to join this thread with this years Christmas additions!

First, a beautiful Tiffany pendant from my dearest boyfriend. He knows I love the loving heart line and surprised me with a little blue box! I probably should have taken the photo when it was new but I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421011642.871478.jpg

Last but not least, these beautiful babies! They were a gift from my loving parents and definitely made for a 'white' Christmas!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421011616.825411.jpg

6. 3 prong martini studs...my favorite setting!
    Congrats!

7. Thank you so much skyqueen! I thought I would prefer 4 or 6 prongs but there is something special about 3..:love:

8. I hate to start a new thread for 2015 -- will ask the mods to change the title.

Anyone want to share what was under the tree this year?

9. I already shared this beauty in another thread, so thank you for letting me share it again. Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Hoop Ring.

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451168290.880400.jpg
    Diamond earrings from bluenile. ️

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451168806.727861.jpg

I got this beautiful Rolex which was a joint Christmas and 21st birthday present. I feel so grateful and lucky to have received it and I love it so so much!!

12. Wow they're stunning!:choochoo:

13. My fiancé bought me a Monica Vinader Fiji bracelet which has also been engraved with our anniversary on in Roman Numerals, I love it so much. The packaging was almost as gorgeous, there is no way I can throw it out. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451169456.474798.jpg

14. Beautiful bracelet and the engraving is so classy! Makes it even more special. MV packaging is lush!