Christmas Gifts!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gorgeous! I can't find them on bluenile?

2. thanks sweeties!!! :heart: wasn't expecting anything like that!!

3. they must be sold out. :tdown:
    I just looked on the website and they aren't on there anymore.

4. WOW! congrats!! it's beautiful!

5. had to post one with my ring

Attached Files:

6. Gorge! They look huge! 😍

7. I am loving everyone's gifts - giving me great inspiration (and my DH haha). Those earrings [emoji7] that's ring [emoji175]merry Christmas everyone!

8. I'm so thrilled! I knew DH had been working on something for Christmas but had no idea what it was. I've never been into diamond studs, until I saw a picture some vintage Harry Winston emerald cut ones. He had a similar pair custom made. Gorgeous!
    The are 1 tcw E color, VVS2, set in 4 prong platinum setting. My earlobes are VERY small, so they almost hang off the edge. Perfect size for me and the stones are so pretty.

It has been so overcast here and my photography skills aren't great so the pics are shadowy.

Attached Files:

9. Some lucky ladies here! Hope we get to see more!

10. These aren't the most extravagant or designer, but I got these earrings from LeVian in blue topaz and chocolate and white diamonds in white gold. Blue topaz is my birthstone. Excuse my ugly fingers! :P

Attached Files:

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451250128.887029.jpg what was in the little blue box under the tree.

Love all the eye candy in this thread

12. From my daughter.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451251540.456180.jpg

13. Beautiful ring - your nails are awesome!

14. stunning!!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice