Christmas Gifts!

Thanks a lot emchhardy! It's really cute. I wear it all the time.

Thank you mashedpotato :smile:

Thanks dear! The ring is not from tous, it's from some french jeweller, but I couldn't find it online.

Thank you etk!

Thank you so much :flowers:

Thank you dear! It's by a french jeweller called Paris Vendome. It's quite thin and delicate with 0,12ct of diamonds - so not so much, but it sparkles very pretty.

Thank you Karo!!
As we girls know, it's not about size, it's all about the sparkle!! :biggrin:

Hello everyone! I am very excited to join this thread with this years Christmas additions!

First, a beautiful Tiffany pendant from my dearest boyfriend. He knows I love the loving heart line and surprised me with a little blue box! I probably should have taken the photo when it was new but I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421011642.871478.jpg

Last but not least, these beautiful babies! They were a gift from my loving parents and definitely made for a 'white' Christmas!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1421011616.825411.jpg

Hello everyone! I am very excited to join this thread with this years Christmas additions!

First, a beautiful Tiffany pendant from my dearest boyfriend. He knows I love the loving heart line and surprised me with a little blue box! I probably should have taken the photo when it was new but I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

View attachment 2858815

Last but not least, these beautiful babies! They were a gift from my loving parents and definitely made for a 'white' Christmas!

View attachment 2858814
3 prong martini studs...my favorite setting!
Congrats!

My fiancé bought me a Monica Vinader Fiji bracelet which has also been engraved with our anniversary on in Roman Numerals, I love it so much. The packaging was almost as gorgeous, there is no way I can throw it out. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451169456.474798.jpg