Christmas Gifts!

I know! I just wish it was a little bit bigger....the large used to be 1ct, now it's .81....for the price....ugh....I am so torn over it....

The large Victoria pendant looks amazing on you!! I'm surprised to hear that it's now only 0.81cts, which means it's a hair more than 20pts per stone? I have the 1ct like a few of the other PTFers. I honestly don't think yours looks that much smaller than the original large pendant. I hope they somehow have the wrong info on their website. (Or did you get that info from your SA?) The last time I checked on their website it said the large size was 0.96cts.

Last edited:
Love this thread! The cocktail rings, the diamond earrings, the tous ring, the necklaces 😍 all so beautiful. I wanted an everyday ring so my husband picked out this David Yurman ring for christmas, it's perfect.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1420639224.674700.jpg

Warning - I fell in love with that Tous bubble bear pendant and tried to order from their US web site last night. The problem is though that if you are based in the US, the vendor calls up as being in Barcelona, Spain and thus your credit card company flags it as possible fraud and doesn't allow the transaction to go through. I tried to order under two different credit cards along with my PayPal account and nothing went through due to this issue. Suffice to say, I wasn't able to order it. :sad:

I know! I just wish it was a little bit bigger....the large used to be 1ct, now it's .81....for the price....ugh....I am so torn over it....
what!? why would tiffany do that!? the price has stayed the same but lowered the carat weight by 20 points. not cool....

if you don't love it, you should return it within the time frame. you NEED to love it or you'll always have that feeling of "yeah it's okay I guess"

I LOVE that gold bear pendant - so cute!
Thanks a lot emchhardy! It's really cute. I wear it all the time.

very special and different :smile:
Thank you mashedpotato :smile:

Is the snake ring also from tous? it is absolutely beautiful!
Thanks dear! The ring is not from tous, it's from some french jeweller, but I couldn't find it online.

Both great pieces!!! Enjoy them!
Thank you etk!

I absolutely love your snake ring, it's beautiful!:love:
Thank you so much :flowers:

I love love love your gifts! I have fallen in love with your snake ring. If you don't mind do you have more details on it? I'd love to add it to my (ever growing!) wish list. :graucho:
Thank you dear! It's by a french jeweller called Paris Vendome. It's quite thin and delicate with 0,12ct of diamonds - so not so much, but it sparkles very pretty.