Christmas chocolate!

Absolutely gorgeous. I can totally picture you and Jo in wellies, Barbour jackets and those bags, with your doctor's bags along too of course, taking off in your cars too see some old grumpy farmer's ill horse. Well, not together, not the same horse, but you know what I mean.

Sorry, stealing the thread a bit. My symphaties, Chaz, it is quite tough when they're that small. Dunno about the vaccination program over there, here it changes all the time so dunno about that either. This year they introduced flu vaccine as a trial kind of thing for those under 36 months, but we passed since DD had slight cold + I'm afraid such a vaccine would just lower her resistance to any superflus.

Can you try and take a pic of the Oxford if you see one? I have not totally given up hope on it.

Poor little mite sobbed like the world was ending,it was awful!!! But for her MMR we have to take her to hospital so she can be under observation as she is incredibly allergic to eggs,so I've got that to look forward to,and MMr has the biggest egg content of them all apparently?

Anyway chick,did'nt see any Oxfords,but I googled Mulberry Oxford and found a pic,and it is a really,really nice bag!! I should learn to cut and paste,I would be able to increase the photo ref library loads as I'm home all day.

Chaz - Thank you so much for the really useeful guiding! I think I know how to now. And my next task must be learning to take better pictures... Hope your Sophie feels better now. I´m not only a Mulberry newbie but also in hard practice trying to manage a 8 month baby girl. By the way, must remember not let teething babies come near the new bag... were just a little chewing on a corner of the flap, puh!

flyvetjo - "Bayswater toting vets soon!!!!" I really like the sound of that!:yahoo:

Now I really must wrap the bag in it´s box and put it away for christmas though it´s hard..

Thank you all for sharing my joy!!!

Hahahahaaaa!! On a little ot note,my Roxy has loads of teething marks from Sophie,but I kind of like it!!! But I suppose its a more relaxed looking bag so its not that detrimental,if she so much as smiles at my Bayswater the wrong way I'll drop kick her down the garden!!! (joking!:nuts:)

Yay, You got it !

Looks fantastic, I can quite understand why it's so hard to pack back up again.

We're all gonna be sooo excited for Xmas day - I can just imagine us all parading around with our new bags :lol: (It's not just me that does that is it? :shame:smile:

By the way, Chaz thanks so much for posting photo instructions. I'll have to remember this thread for when I finally get round to taking dome decent pics.

Oooh I'm feeling grumpy. No Mulberry under the tree for me this Christmas AND I've come down with a stinking cold. I never get colds so I'm feeling well p'd off! At this rate the only thing that will cheer me up will be a new Mulberry bag!!!!

Oooh I'm feeling grumpy. No Mulberry under the tree for me this Christmas AND I've come down with a stinking cold. I never get colds so I'm feeling well p'd off! At this rate the only thing that will cheer me up will be a new Mulberry bag!!!!

hey- I've just come down with a cold too. Hoping it'll be over and done with by xmas though. Going to go and take some day nurse. Miserable too and dreaming and concocting plans on how to purchase a black Antony!!

This'll sound weird but you've cheered me up! I'm not the only one feeling yuk. I hate taking any medicines but am slurping down the Lemsips (god, they're disgusting!).
Yesterday I'd decided I'd give the Dec sale a miss and wait until May but today all I'm thinking about is that claret Joni! They had a few black Antonys at Shepton in different leathers. I tried it on, it's such a great bag. It may well come down in the sale and then there's the extra 10 per cent off on sale first day, hopefully it'll be under £100 then.
I'm going to go on 27th in the hope that the Joni has been slashed to £150. If it's under £200 then I'm buying it, not exactly sure where the money is coming from yet!!! Think I'll have to sell some non-Mulberries in the new year.

Gorgeous bag mymlan - love the Santa hat :nuts:

Sarajane, sorry to hear you are feeling yuk. I've had a cold recently that came back three times and I got addicted to Lemsips - I was practically snorting them by the end!

Sarajane and Jo - so sorry that you all aren't feeling well! Drink some hot chocolate with pepperment schaups and phone the outlet!! Hope you both feel better soon and I will send well wishes to you both!

Sarajane and Jo - so sorry that you all aren't feeling well! Drink some hot chocolate with pepperment schaups and phone the outlet!! Hope you both feel better soon and I will send well wishes to you both!

Thanks kroquet! day nurse has helped immensley as has receiving some John Lewis vouchers from work that I'm going to put towards a Mulberry (going to use the vouchers for waitrose/ocado shopping and spend the 'money' at the outlet!!!):nuts:

Thanks Kroquet! Knocking back Lemsips like there's no tomorrow. If that doesn't work then I'm turning to the Baileys. Going to call the outlet on Christmas Eve & see if Joni is reduced. Will be up with the lark on 27th and off to Shepton if it is, thankfully DH is going back to work that day so can sneak out!

Absolutely gorgeous. I can totally picture you and Jo in wellies, Barbour jackets and those bags, with your doctor's bags along too of course, taking off in your cars too see some old grumpy farmer's ill horse. Well, not together, not the same horse, but you know what I mean.

I know what you mean, (and growing up reading all Herriot´s books as well) we actually got warned from the "oldies" at vet school according to grumpy old farmers... "park the car whit the nose pointing at the exit road when you feel that the visit could include upset feelings, maybe even leave the engine running... :P(sorry for bad English)

I think my Bayswater will have to cope with wellies from time to time as living in a surronding mostly containing muddy fields! And really look great with Barbour jackets:wlae:! This Mulberryvet is here to stay!

I know what you mean, (and growing up reading all Herriot´s books as well) we actually got warned from the "oldies" at vet school according to grumpy old farmers... "park the car whit the nose pointing at the exit road when you feel that the visit could include upset feelings, maybe even leave the engine running... :P(sorry for bad English)

I think my Bayswater will have to cope with wellies from time to time as living in a surronding mostly containing muddy fields! And really look great with Barbour jackets:wlae:! This Mulberryvet is here to stay!

James Herriot has a lot to answer for!!! After a spate of calvings and choking horses I hung up my wellies/ barbour jacket in preference for a nice warm small animal clinic !!!;)

Haven't read the books, but will always remember how the vet in the tv series had to exam a cow, dressed in a rubber suit, cow's owner about to burst with glee.