Christie Brinkley

If she had any PS done, I doubt it's anything major. I think the major factor of her good looks comes from being facially beautiful, good genes, healthy eating, daily exercises, and happiness! I mean just look at her, she's always smiling! No good PS can ever give you a tone body! If she had a lot of sagging skin, there would be some evidence of pulling from PS, but since there isn't, but let's just say she had some done, it's very little. In her case, she's a living proof that living a healthy lifestyle can make you look younger than your real age.

If she had any PS done, I doubt it's anything major. I think the major factor of her good looks comes from being facially beautiful, good genes, healthy eating, daily exercises, and happiness! I mean just look at her, she's always smiling! No good PS can ever give you a tone body! If she had a lot of sagging skin, there would be some evidence of pulling from PS, but since there isn't, but let's just say she had some done, it's very little. In her case, she's a living proof that living a healthy lifestyle can make you look younger than your real age.
I think she has changed everything about her face. Also, a good facelift just lifts the sagging muscles and doesn't pull the skin. Pulling the skin taut is an outdated way of having a facelift. It's not done anymore.

Original CB found in a simple goole search and the gorgeous 2014 face of her's…

Attachments

• brinkley080825_2_250.jpg
    brinkley080825_2_250.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 929
  • article-1032052-01DA96E100000578-339_468x684.jpg
    article-1032052-01DA96E100000578-339_468x684.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 842
  • Christie+Brinkley+Sports+Illustrated+Swimsuit+qEtA_Le7DSzx.jpg
    Christie+Brinkley+Sports+Illustrated+Swimsuit+qEtA_Le7DSzx.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,051
That's funny. Healthy living makes you healthier, it does not prevent aging, I'm sorry to say. If that were true then all organic eating, gym going women would look like Christie but they don't without help from the surgeons.

That's funny. Healthy living makes you healthier, it does not prevent aging, I'm sorry to say. If that were true then all organic eating, gym going women would look like Christie but they don't without help from the surgeons.
Surgeons cannot give you a tone body and great legs...that's from hard work of exercise and eating well...and having good genes helps a lot!

Surgeon cannot give you a tone body and great legs...that's from hard work of exercise and eating well...and having good genes helps a lot!
That's true -- anyone remember when she did infomercials for an at home gym? I think she has always stayed in shape through exercise.

Girl I know :lol: I was referring to her gorgeous face.
Just a few years ago, she had some wrinkles around her eyes when she smiled. Having an eye lift, lower and upper, does not get rid of wrinkles, just bags and sags… so where are the wrinkles now?

There is so much I need to know… I want the secrets. :biggrin:

The second picture was after she had stuff done and things hadn't settled.

Attachments

• 168021-people-christie-brinkley.jpg
    168021-people-christie-brinkley.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 18,268
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 953
Here's a close up of her recent picture during the SI 50th, wrinkles are present around her eyes:
928117-64d71c48-7e29-11e3-897f-d21e3ddd1df9_zps97d7c285.jpg

Last edited:

The skin of a smoker/drug abuser/alcoholic will age much quicker then someone who has lead a healthy lifestyle.
Her face has been tweaked but she looked great before,
had she had issues, like the ones mentioned, I don't think she would be aging as well, regardless of PS and being genetically gifted.

The skin of a smoker/drug abuser/alcoholic will age much quicker then someone who has lead a healthy lifestyle.
Her face has been tweaked but she looked great before,
had she had issues, like the ones mentioned, I don't think she would be aging as well, regardless of PS and being genetically gifted.

All I'm saying is, I know people who have lead healthy lifestyles and they've aged terribly. Good genetics is most of it, lifestyle is secondary imho.

All I'm saying is, I know people who have lead healthy lifestyles and they've aged terribly. Good genetics is most of it, lifestyle is secondary imho.

Definitely this... I'm sure being an alcoholic doesn't help as alcohol dries you out, but some people continue look great physically, even after many hardships. A lot of it is genetics.

Here's a close up of her recent picture during the SI 50th, wrinkles are present around her eyes:
928117-64d71c48-7e29-11e3-897f-d21e3ddd1df9_zps97d7c285.jpg
I like those little wrinkles -- makes her look human.

I see bunny lines, so I guess she has a lot of Botox too since reasonable Botox use around the eyes doesn't make bunny lines.

I'm not hating, for those who think I may be -- I want to come away from this thread learning a secret or two. Something I can use -- and not just the smoker/drug abuser/alcoholic thing, which we all know may be harmful to the skin.

She should write an honest book. I'd buy it. I want to know the hormone therapy she is on too. Assuming she is.