Choosing between two Kelly's. I need advice please

it's a 32 ^^^

Keeping in mind it's her first Hermes bag, remember that you cannot take crocodile out when it's misty or looks like it will rain. Water will ruin your croc kelly. This is why I recommend the blue jean togo kelly. All Hermes bags don't like water much but at least with togo you can wipe it off quickly and pretty much be fine. Croc - uh oh!

I vote for Bleu Jean:
- The cost per wear will definitely be lower. At least, if it will be your only Birkin for a while.
- A BJ bag can be your everyday bag and it matches with a lot of clothes.
- You can wear it winter and summer
- You do not have to be (very) nervous when it starts raining
- It is very elegant, but never overdressed

Croc is simply gorgeous, but it is likely to be your 'evening-out' bag?

well you said that...croc is your dream bag! I'd really go for it, if you get the BJ I'm afraid you'll end up always thinking about that one that slipped away from your finger!
Good luck anyway

I agree with Bella. go for the croc if it is in good condition. It is a quintessential Hermes look and looks great during the daytime; I do not agree it is an evening-out bag only. The blue jean Kelly will be available elsewhere.

If you can get the croc at a good price go for it and then wear it. Croc used to be used for casual (before 5pm) only. Croc is lightweight, beautiful and a joy to use. Moreover it looks great with jeans. You can get Blue Jean any time.

But most of all I agree with KellyBag - go for the bag that sings to you.

BJ is not my color but if a color you love and will wear a lot, then I think you'd get more use out of it than the croc. Also a croc in 32 is a bit big to me and would not be as easy to use for going out or a night. So my vote is for the BJ but should be phrased as "I would choose a more casual and versatile Kelly for daily use".
However if you think you would use the croc just as much and like this size for croc, and if the croc is in good condition and costs the same as the new BJ, then I think the croc is more special and less likely to come by and you should get it first. Then wait for the BJ (or another new Kelly) for later, since it is sure to pop up in boutiques.