Choosing between two Kelly's. I need advice please

Totally agree and great decision on the croc! Go get it!
The thing with these bags is that once you have a fixed idea in your head of what you want, it just doesn't leave you alone. So even if you were to get the BJ, you would STILL want the croc. So you may as well get it.
Croc looks SUPER with jeans, a crisp white blouse and a nice pair of shoes. Just look at pics of our member gina_b for inspiration.
Good luck and looking forward to your reveal!

I second this. If you get the Blue Jean now, you will eventually still get the croc later and if new is out of your price range, they come up frequently enough on ebay through very reputable sellers---especially Kaleidoplace and Sandiaexchange. Trust me and hello2703, you will end up with both---eventually.

Think on the bright side~ You are lucky to have 2 choices to chose from;)
BJ - if you want to use it often and not just have it sit in the box
Croc - if you do have formal events to attend quite often
I know when it's a grail bag, it gets more difficult..... but I think sellier in a 28 and retourne in 32 is ideal. good luck!

I second this. If you get the Blue Jean now, you will eventually still get the croc later and if new is out of your price range, they come up frequently enough on ebay through very reputable sellers---especially Kaleidoplace and Sandiaexchange. Trust me and hello2703, you will end up with both---eventually.

Lol Castorny, I have no doubt in my mind that I will eventually end up with both seeing how hard it is for me to decide right now

I'd get blue jean. You can wear it all the time and not worry as much as croc. For my bags, I try to get the most use out of them. And since I have so much, I do realize that the bags I use the most are the ones I feel I don't need to baby.