Chnale small boy bag or classic mini square

Vivien500

Jan 25, 2017
I live in the US but we travel to England once a year. My husband finally gave me the go ahead to buy my dream bag. A BLACK Chanel classic mini (still trying to decide if I prefer the rectangle or square shape, or even the small Boy!) :heart:
My question is, do I buy here in the US or wait a few months to buy in London this summer? Or do I buy online from one of the preloved places? This is likely to be my one and only Chanel so I want to get it right, but also at the right price!!

A black chanel mini with shw is coming out for the fall act 1. I say look for it in London but put yourself on the waitlist here in the US just in case. I know for sure the US typically get the stocks months before international/European stores get them.

Reactions: Plumeria233
Why not try both? Depending when you are in UK, there will be black minis coming out this coming summer. However, since it is sought after, if you can get hold of one in US, I say just get it there & then. Small black boy is easier to get hold on, however I am not sure what combo are offered for fall.

Thank you! So the mini is very hard to get hold of? I'd want gold hardware. I'm really swaying towards the square over the rectangle which from what I have read is even harder to get?

depends on your needs. i have both. the boy is edgy but it fits very little (which is fine with me); i can fit more in the sq.mini but the chain from this season is just a bit shorter on me than the boy.