Chloes' New Creative Director

Lets hope he didn't have a hand in this great design idea!:wtf:

Marni: Leggings Are the New Must-Have - Yahoo! News

(hijacked this link from Swanky Mama of Three post-Wardrobe)

HeHeHe!!! :lol:

I saw this earlier on!

Nothing wrong with a pair of leggings on the right man!!! :graucho: :lol:

Definitely not worn like that, though. :wtf:

If you're going to do something like that, why wouldn't you pair them with longer tops/tunics? :shrugs:

Then at least you could call it Robin Hood chic!!! :nuts:

I don't suppose Paulo is to blame - he must have left Marni before that happened. :yes:

Oh, I don't know. Actors playing Robin Hood have looked quite attractive in theirs, with a tunic and slouchy ankle boots. :yes:

Maybe one needs to be sitting in a tree?!! :lol:

Seriously, I think they'd also look better in a lighter colour, too, as most men are already top-heavy and they look even more so in black leggings and a lighter top! :biggrin:

Oh, I don't know. Actors playing Robin Hood have looked quite attractive in theirs, with a tunic and slouchy ankle boots. :yes:

Maybe one needs to be sitting in a tree?!! :lol:

Seriously, I think they'd also look better in a lighter colour, too, as most men are already top-heavy and they look even more so in black leggings and a lighter top! :biggrin:
Haha you are cracking me up every man I see in the street now I will be picturing him in tight leggings:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Definitely agree about the Robin Hoods, yummy :drool:

^ HeHeHe! :lol:

Yes, if they look like that on skinny models - just think what they would look like on 'real' men! :lol:

Imagine all the middle aged businessmen, on their way to work, in a suit jacket and a pair of leggings! :blink:

Emma Hills (former senior accessories designer at Marc Jacobs) was chosen to design Chloe's upcoming accessories.

-----
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/chloe-appoints-accessories-consultant-46120.html
Chloé appoints accessories consultant

Fashion house Chloé has appointed Emma Hill to be its new accessories consultant. It may not be the announcement the fashion industry has been waiting for since designer Phoebe Philo quit the company in January. Her departure left many wondering who could fill her shoes. To date her design team has been manning the fort, but with accessories an important source of revenues for the house, this appointment is significant. Hill was previously vice president of adult accessories design for Gap Inc, where she was brought on board in 2002 by the then-senior vice president for adult product development and design, Pina Ferlisi. Both left Gap last October. Prior to that, she was a senior accessories designer at Marc Jacobs, working on both Collection and Marc by Marc Jacobs accessories. She has also worked for both Liz Claiborne and Calvin Klein. “We needed to reinforce our team given the rapid growth of accessories,” Chloé chairman and chief executive Ralph Toledano commented. According to WWD, Hill will be based in London and her first accessories collection will launch in time for fall 2007.

CHLOE
24 August 2006
-----

Emma Hills (former senior accessories designer at Marc Jacobs) was chosen to design Chloe's upcoming accessories.

-----
http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/chloe-appoints-accessories-consultant-46120.html
Chloé appoints accessories consultant

Fashion house Chloé has appointed Emma Hill to be its new accessories consultant. It may not be the announcement the fashion industry has been waiting for since designer Phoebe Philo quit the company in January. Her departure left many wondering who could fill her shoes. To date her design team has been manning the fort, but with accessories an important source of revenues for the house, this appointment is significant. Hill was previously vice president of adult accessories design for Gap Inc, where she was brought on board in 2002 by the then-senior vice president for adult product development and design, Pina Ferlisi. Both left Gap last October. Prior to that, she was a senior accessories designer at Marc Jacobs, working on both Collection and Marc by Marc Jacobs accessories. She has also worked for both Liz Claiborne and Calvin Klein. “We needed to reinforce our team given the rapid growth of accessories,” Chloé chairman and chief executive Ralph Toledano commented. According to WWD, Hill will be based in London and her first accessories collection will launch in time for fall 2007.

CHLOE
24 August 2006
-----

Oh that's news & us all chatting about someone else sorry if i posted the wrong information

^ No, you didn't post the wrong info, BA.

The OP originally asked if we knew anything about Chloe's new Creative Director and you were right in saying that Paulo Melim Anderrson is the new Creative/Artistic Director (Phoebe's old role) and that he formerly worked at Marni. :yes:

Emma Hill is the new Accessories Consultant, which is relevant to us accessory lovers; but is a different role. :biggrin: