Chloe Woody Tote - Wear & Tear

So I have the medium bag in navy leather lining, and I bought it when it first came out in May 2021. Also my first Chloe bag.

I absolutely love the aesthetics of the bag and have definitely received a lot of compliments, but I'm not very happy with the wear and tear. I have particular issues with the staining (literally jeans I've washed and had for years are rubbing off!), and some of the lettering on the side that rubs my waist and legs are falling off.

I've reached out to Chloe to see what I can do about the adhesive wearing off. As for the staining, there's not much that I've found helped to be honest. It's not the biggest deal to me because I consistently wear one side "in," so if there's some staining no one can really see it. But I do get staining sometimes on the canvas handles that won't rub out.

Honestly though, my cheaper $100 bags are holding up way longer than this one... It's a shame. Hopefully, I'm an outlier!

Reactions: Purse Quern
So I have the medium bag in navy leather lining, and I bought it when it first came out in May 2021. Also my first Chloe bag.

I absolutely love the aesthetics of the bag and have definitely received a lot of compliments, but I'm not very happy with the wear and tear. I have particular issues with the staining (literally jeans I've washed and had for years are rubbing off!), and some of the lettering on the side that rubs my waist and legs are falling off.

I've reached out to Chloe to see what I can do about the adhesive wearing off. As for the staining, there's not much that I've found helped to be honest. It's not the biggest deal to me because I consistently wear one side "in," so if there's some staining no one can really see it. But I do get staining sometimes on the canvas handles that won't rub out.

Honestly though, my cheaper $100 bags are holding up way longer than this one... It's a shame. Hopefully, I'm an outlier!
I can see that - I had some of the stitches get piling or something similar after wearing it with jeans.
It's unfortunate that the wear & tear seems poor on this. Will probably keep this to wear for dresses and very light occasions

Reactions: atlantique
hi All, How is your Chloe Woody tote in Canvas holding up ? any corner wear and color transfer ? Do you think it is worth buying this bag ? Thanks.

Hi, my tote still looks brand new and I have used it every day since the beginning of August. I’m not easy on bags and don’t baby them. I have no corner wear or color transfer. I 100% recommend this bag.

hi all! I hope it's alright that I post here - I have the same question. I just received my woody tote in recycled cashmere to use as an everyday bag.
it fits my stuff and goes over the shoulder so nicely, but I'm worried the cashmere can and will fray/pull very easily. does anyone else have this specific bag? alternatively, I've eyed this one recently (second picture) but I love how fun and different the cashmere one is.
if anyone has any experience it'd be greatly appreciated :smile:

IMG_20220124_124620786.jpg

0400014070293_BURGUNDY.jpeg