Chloe Woody Tote - Wear & Tear

Hello @Bumbles ❤ How are you !?
I bought the size medium and i love this bag.
I have used it few times and looks new.
I sprayed with carbon pro andno color transfer so far
I’m good thanks. Hope you have been well. Haven’t seen you much on the LV thread. What have you been eyeing lately? Bought any new bags? LV us abt to launch summer empreinte and canvas next month. Glad you love the woody. What colour did you get? I’m eyeing the small with crossbody strap in tan/white. It looks so pretty especially for warmer months.

Reactions: CrazyCool01
I’m good thanks. Hope you have been well. Haven’t seen you much on the LV thread. What have you been eyeing lately? Bought any new bags? LV us abt to launch summer empreinte and canvas next month. Glad you love the woody. What colour did you get? I’m eyeing the small with crossbody strap in tan/white. It looks so pretty especially for warmer months.
Hi @Bumbles am very well and yes i have not been interested in lv lately. Not buying as much this year compared to last year

Chloe woody tote is a stunning bag, i bought mine in tan with brown leather trim. Got an organiser from etsy and it looks pristine. Cannot go wrong with Small size either but i like totes and the medium size fits plenty of stuff.

Hi @Bumbles am very well and yes i have not been interested in lv lately. Not buying as much this year compared to last year

Chloe woody tote is a stunning bag, i bought mine in tan with brown leather trim. Got an organiser from etsy and it looks pristine. Cannot go wrong with Small size either but i like totes and the medium size fits plenty of stuff.
How heavy is the leather vs canvas? I recently looked at this bag in the blue suede which was absolutely gorgeous but I'm worried about the suede too.

Just bought the small woody tote :smile: but kinda worried about stains/ dirt overtime. Anyone spray their woody tote with water repellent spray?
I haven't tried this bag but I've used carbon pro on my fabric dior slides in light pink/beige and they have stayed amazing so I would think it would work well on the Chloe woody tote.

i have this bag now and have been using two months straight.. i love the bag but it stains easily... i agree with the old jeans rubbing off on the canvass and the handle darkening no matter how much i sanitize my hands due to covid.. i have also sprayed collonil carbonpro but it still hot stained. hopefully somebody can teach here how they got the canvass back to its original color

Attachments

• 52DF747B-D0C0-4522-8134-983D06BE172B.jpeg
    52DF747B-D0C0-4522-8134-983D06BE172B.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 7DBEC68D-9E37-4A9A-8720-FAFD945195D7.jpeg
    7DBEC68D-9E37-4A9A-8720-FAFD945195D7.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Sad
Reactions: thkred
Hi, I've recently purchased this bag, it arrived a few days ago (great deal on 24s, 520 euros vs 720). I got the black version because the brown one sold out very quickly when the offer started. I really like it but I noticed that on one side it has some kind of a dent (see pictures). The other side looks perfect. Should I be worried about it or is this normal and would have happened anyway when using the bag? I can still return it so just wanted to ask you guys, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_4c54.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4c54.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 153
  • fullsizeoutput_4c53.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_4c53.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 155
Hi, I've recently purchased this bag, it arrived a few days ago (great deal on 24s, 520 euros vs 720). I got the black version because the brown one sold out very quickly when the offer started. I really like it but I noticed that on one side it has some kind of a dent (see pictures). The other side looks perfect. Should I be worried about it or is this normal and would have happened anyway when using the bag? I can still return it so just wanted to ask you guys, thanks in advance!
wow that's a great price for that bag!!

after reading your post i looked at mine and noticed it has that too. i've had it for about two months, but it definitely had to have been there when i got it. even though these are on the "front" of my bag (the side without a pocket), it doesn't bother me. however i do understand why it would bother someone.

sorry if it's hard to notice, i hope this helps!
IMG_5744.jpgIMG_5747.jpg

I’ve been looking to get the small woody tote. I’m also eyeing the Prada reedition in nylon. I know they’re really different. I already got a nicer bag earlier this month and am deciding between 2 smaller ones to scratch the itch. Anybody willing to help me decide? They would be for casual use.

I’ve been looking to get the small woody tote. I’m also eyeing the Prada reedition in nylon. I know they’re really different. I already got a nicer bag earlier this month and am deciding between 2 smaller ones to scratch the itch. Anybody willing to help me decide? They would be for casual use.
I think it really depends on what you need or prefer to carry. I prefer the prada re-edition but I have the 2005 version with the crossbody strap for it. It is nice as you can wear cross body or shoulder with the chain. The woody tote still seems very much a limited to summer bag with the fabric used. I've also seen some really beat up bags with use. They are both adorable!

I think it really depends on what you need or prefer to carry. I prefer the prada re-edition but I have the 2005 version with the crossbody strap for it. It is nice as you can wear cross body or shoulder with the chain. The woody tote still seems very much a limited to summer bag with the fabric used. I've also seen some really beat up bags with use. They are both adorable!

Thanks! That's quite helpful.

I was hoping to see some advice or success with removing color transfer. I wore mine today and after maybe 30 minutes noticed the handles were blue from my denim shorts that are years old. I think it’s harder with the cross body to avoid transfer. I would hope to be able to wear this with jeans come fall but I don’t think that is a good idea after today. Anyone have a way to remove stains from handles?

i got the medium sized 2 months ago and been using for about a month here and there for work. I plan to spray it with Scotchguard even my SA advised not to. She said the canvas was treated but I'm still going to spray it. No stains so far for me.

it is now is all leather in black and it's a beauty. Price is $1790.

Reactions: Hine