Chloe Virgin No More!

preppy_in_pink

I love summer!
Sep 5, 2006
Hello!
After months of lurking and drooling over all of your lovely bags, I finally did it and got my very first Chloe bag!:yahoo:May I present to all of you my modest Quilted Bay Bowler in Cannelle! Even better- she was on sale! I don't officially get her until Christmas- so here's hoping to the next month going by quickly!

:heart: Erin
IMG_0501.jpg

It's a beautiful bag...
I was luck to get it free for one week from a bag rental company... It is an eye-catcher... I've never felt so many envious glances in the shopping district!
And so roomy... I was able to fit two pairs of shoes for my toddler which I had just bought and still look fantastic (while not to show how darn heavy the bag was...)
Have a furtive peek at your purse every now and then...

Thank you all so much for your kind words! Hopefully this (big) baby will be the start to a nice collection! My mom "hid" her until Christmas- but she's going away soon so you know... ...I might have to sneak that girl out!

omg~ i just got myself a quilted bay bowler as well! in ivory tho~ the canelle is lovely!! i love the colour~ great choice :tup:
and thanks for posting the pic~ so now i can visualise how good it'll look on me :roflmfao: