Chloe Virgin No More!

preppy_in_pink

I love summer!
Sep 5, 2006
MD/ATL
Hello!
After months of lurking and drooling over all of your lovely bags, I finally did it and got my very first Chloe bag!:yahoo:May I present to all of you my modest Quilted Bay Bowler in Cannelle! Even better- she was on sale! I don't officially get her until Christmas- so here's hoping to the next month going by quickly!

:heart: Erin

rubylola

Sep 3, 2006
Beautiful, looks great on you, congratulations. Do you really think you won't have an outing 'til after Christmas?

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
It's a beautiful bag...
I was luck to get it free for one week from a bag rental company... It is an eye-catcher... I've never felt so many envious glances in the shopping district!
And so roomy... I was able to fit two pairs of shoes for my toddler which I had just bought and still look fantastic (while not to show how darn heavy the bag was...)
Have a furtive peek at your purse every now and then...

preppy_in_pink

I love summer!
Sep 5, 2006
MD/ATL
Thank you all so much for your kind words! Hopefully this (big) baby will be the start to a nice collection! My mom "hid" her until Christmas- but she's going away soon so you know... ...I might have to sneak that girl out!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Congratulations, beautiful bag, looks great on you, love the color. I go with the vote to definitely sneak her out.

aka*kirara

more more MORE!
Aug 7, 2007
Melbourne ~ Down Under!
omg~ i just got myself a quilted bay bowler as well! in ivory tho~ the canelle is lovely!! i love the colour~ great choice :tup:
and thanks for posting the pic~ so now i can visualise how good it'll look on me :roflmfao: