Chloe Paddington Metallic or LV ??????

Fanny, why don't you just phone Harvey Nichols or Harrods or Selfridges in London? They had that bag less than 2 weeks ago when I last checked. I know for a fact that Harvey Nics and Harrods both ship overseas, and since you are in the EU, there wouldn't be any problems with taxes. It isn't a French vs English thing, is it?

Thank You girls !!!:yahoo:

And thank you handbag addict,you're amazing !!!!!:flowers: I checked 2 days before and didn't see it...

so I am going to buy it :yes:...the color is so gorgeous, don't you think :love::drool:???

You're th best !!!!

:P

No problem! Always at the service of fellow paddy addicts:yes: ! I do loooooooove the color! I think it will be great with jeans and casualwear!

I think that the pictures look quite authentic, but I think it's fake. sorry, but i think it's fake. loads of fake goods from china or korea have it in their special
"A-grade" fakes, and they look EXACTLY like a real one. And I think this is fake cos the handles look kinda wonky.

Hi girls !!!:yahoo:

My Metallic Padd arrived.....the color is so gorgeous.....:yes:

Now I am thinking for the Lv aumoniere in satin:shame: I saw it in LV boutique and it is really cute :love:

Thank you for your help girls.....:flowers::drinks:

Hi Fanny!
Yes it certainly could be used everyday in my opinion. It's dark enough to go with many colours. I really think it'a a great colour. I will post a picture of mine for you later, ok? :smile: