Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

Mudli

Apr 12, 2021
not the best photos here, i need to take better ones.... but here are my 3 marcie babies and my 3 paraty and one bay.

Attachments

Mudli

Apr 12, 2021
Fabulous collection! Which handbag do you reach for most often?
thank you so much :smile: i really love this two models - i will probably buy more of them :smile:

i carry all of them - except of the orange paraty, i just got it and didnt have a chance to wear it so far. but i always change between this bags. at the moment i use the beige paraty.
a real steal deal was the blue marcie. i got it for around 300 euro, it came a a "not-so-good-condition" with stains on the hardware and somehow hard parts of the leather, where it was wet before. maybe from a drink what was in the bag.... i dont know.
i took some hours with cleaning and caring, and it is a very good condition now :smile:
the hard leather got soft again, the wrikles are gone and the stains at the hardware...... toothpaste did a good job. it was just some dirt, nothing bad.
i got all of them at vestiaire collective.

Sep 9, 2020
thank you so much :smile: i really love this two models - i will probably buy more of them :smile:

i carry all of them - except of the orange paraty, i just got it and didnt have a chance to wear it so far. but i always change between this bags. at the moment i use the beige paraty.
a real steal deal was the blue marcie. i got it for around 300 euro, it came a a "not-so-good-condition" with stains on the hardware and somehow hard parts of the leather, where it was wet before. maybe from a drink what was in the bag.... i dont know.
i took some hours with cleaning and caring, and it is a very good condition now :smile:
the hard leather got soft again, the wrikles are gone and the stains at the hardware...... toothpaste did a good job. it was just some dirt, nothing bad.
i got all of them at vestiaire collective.
Wow, all the colors are so pretty. But I’m intrigued by the perforated Paraty.