Chloe Family Photo Album (let's see your entire collection!)

Received today, probs not the best pics but here it is, new to me, and all the way fro the Jersey Islands: Tante Edith!

Attachments

• 39E884C8-0909-4DEC-B1ED-771DE12DE078.jpeg
    39E884C8-0909-4DEC-B1ED-771DE12DE078.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 39
  • B2CA3662-5863-478C-A13C-B133883E2C1E.jpeg
    B2CA3662-5863-478C-A13C-B133883E2C1E.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 3CA5BC8E-4293-4797-8D63-5DA1A0DF5C71.jpeg
    3CA5BC8E-4293-4797-8D63-5DA1A0DF5C71.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 30
  • CDC8A31F-98B9-47A4-93F0-61D93F22767C.jpeg
    CDC8A31F-98B9-47A4-93F0-61D93F22767C.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 28
not the best photos here, i need to take better ones.... but here are my 3 marcie babies and my 3 paraty and one bay.

Attachments

• mundp.jpg
    mundp.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 72
  • pundm.jpg
    pundm.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 69
  • paratyblack.jpg
    paratyblack.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 58
  • paratybeige.jpg
    paratybeige.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 56
  • mblau.jpg
    mblau.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 54
  • mbraun.jpg
    mbraun.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
  • mp.jpg
    mp.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 53
  • porang.jpg
    porang.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 53
  • cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 53
Fabulous collection! Which handbag do you reach for most often?
thank you so much :smile: i really love this two models - i will probably buy more of them :smile:

i carry all of them - except of the orange paraty, i just got it and didnt have a chance to wear it so far. but i always change between this bags. at the moment i use the beige paraty.
a real steal deal was the blue marcie. i got it for around 300 euro, it came a a "not-so-good-condition" with stains on the hardware and somehow hard parts of the leather, where it was wet before. maybe from a drink what was in the bag.... i dont know.
i took some hours with cleaning and caring, and it is a very good condition now :smile:
the hard leather got soft again, the wrikles are gone and the stains at the hardware...... toothpaste did a good job. it was just some dirt, nothing bad.
i got all of them at vestiaire collective.

Reactions: Roie55 and Jktgal
thank you so much :smile: i really love this two models - i will probably buy more of them :smile:

i carry all of them - except of the orange paraty, i just got it and didnt have a chance to wear it so far. but i always change between this bags. at the moment i use the beige paraty.
a real steal deal was the blue marcie. i got it for around 300 euro, it came a a "not-so-good-condition" with stains on the hardware and somehow hard parts of the leather, where it was wet before. maybe from a drink what was in the bag.... i dont know.
i took some hours with cleaning and caring, and it is a very good condition now :smile:
the hard leather got soft again, the wrikles are gone and the stains at the hardware...... toothpaste did a good job. it was just some dirt, nothing bad.
i got all of them at vestiaire collective.
Wow, all the colors are so pretty. But I’m intrigued by the perforated Paraty.

Reactions: Roie55
Help me pick one, please. Finally pulling the trigger on my first Chloe bag, however I can't seem to decide between the three below. The Faye (Brown/Tobacco), Marcie in medium (Tan), and the Tess small (brown). Any info on which one is still in style & worth investing in would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• marcie.jpeg
    marcie.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Tess.jpeg
    Tess.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Faye.jpeg
    Faye.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Roie55
Help me pick one, please. Finally pulling the trigger on my first Chloe bag, however I can't seem to decide between the three below. The Faye (Brown/Tobacco), Marcie in medium (Tan), and the Tess small (brown). Any info on which one is still in style & worth investing in would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Oh this would be an easy one for me as I just love the Marcie so much ;) But all three would be a good choice. Best of luck with your decision!

Reactions: serendipity28
I'd go for the Tess! I have no idea which would be a better choice resale-value-wise, but I imagine none of them would do great on that front. However, they're all beautiful. Pick whichever makes your heart sing more.